- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Whudunit, منذ عامينI've tried loving this app, as there is a lot to love. However, the Auto Log out feature has been broken on Firefox for nine months. Since the last update, it SEEMS to have finally been fixed. However, NOW Lastpass logs me out 5 seconds after I've logged in. it doesn't matter HOW LONG I set the requirement length
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16523879, منذ عامينI'm lost. I can't identify my password and want to move on, but don't know why I've been brought to this page
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Sheriff Moose, منذ عامينI love LastPass and trust it as the #1 password manager out there, though their Firefox extension is not working for me. When I click the extension icon to login, all I receive is a slim, empty window below the app instead of the typical login screen. Running Firefox 83.0 64-bit on Big Sur 11.0.1 (Apple Silicon M1).
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Ian Scott, منذ عامينVery unpredictable add-on. When it works it is a major productivity boost. It has always worked fine on my old Windows 7 desktop but on my Windows 10 laptop, after several recent major version updates to Firefox this add-on fails to log me in to my LastPass vault, with no useful diagnostic messages. This occurs before and after I uninstall and re-install the add-on, which is the only one I am running. Forum advice seems to be to re-create my Firefox profile, which is overkill for this problem. When the add-in was logging me in, the behaviour on some sites was inconsistent and unpredictable, in terms of whether the Add-In was displayed, what options were displayed, whether the in-field options to fill were present. I assume this is a consequence of the evolution of web technologies. Given the rapidly increasing costs of LastPass then this needs to be addressed.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها FF user 17083219, منذ عامينNo working extension for firefox mobile, and on desktop Firefox it is buggy. For example sometimes it only fills half of the needed password fields (e.g. fills username into password field and leaves username field empty).. one cannot at the moment export passwords, it simply won't function and upon research I found out this issue has been well reported since at least February 2020 in their own forums, and their only response to it is that they are "investigating" the issue, but no solution after many months. I am not sure if they are just incompetent or actively trying to hold peoples passwords hostage so they can't replace the buggy mess with a competent password manager. I give 2 stars because it used to work reasonably well for a period and the free functions are acceptable.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Steve, منذ عامينI love using this extension....until I update Firefox. Which is frequent due to Firefox's update schedule. Once Firefox updates, the extension stops working for a couple of days. Its extremely annoying.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Walid Damouny, منذ عامينI lost some of the fields that I added for secret question/answer pair. Whenever I needed to read the fields I had to switch to edit mode which is not the right thing to do. I always felt I was a click away from wiping out sensitive data which might be how I lost the secret question/answer. The UI is clunky an not intuitive. It's cluttered for no reason and you have to use templates that work for narrow use cases and ignore all the other stuff that you need to save for credentials like the aforementioned secret question/answer and other credentials that the account may require of a user. I'm exporting all my data from it and using something that doesn't wipe out credentials when I need them the most.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Ain, منذ عامينWorked great until it didn't.
This extension was super helpful but suddenly it started to prevent my browser from loading whenever it's installed.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12949001, منذ ٣ أعوامLog in in browser always states unexplained error.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14951370, منذ ٣ أعوامLastPass is one of the best credential managers, but currently incompatible with the 'Ublock Origin' and 'Decentraleyes' addons. LastPass will deny your signin attempt with these add-ons enabled. LastPass essentially becomes unusable even with the "Lastpass.com" domains whitelisted under on the Ublock and Decentraleyes settings. There is currently no fix for this bug other than disabling Ublock and Decentraleyes which is concerning to me, and can be considered a security risk for others.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14123624, منذ ٣ أعوامA good password manager but the ADD-ON is constantly having issues with Firefox.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16178206, منذ ٣ أعوامI love LastPass but this extension keeps freezing Firefox entirely. I couldn't find any solution to this. Its driving me crazy!
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12224245, منذ ٣ أعوامI'm so tired of LastPass slowing down my browsers. I almost always have to turn it off. The browsers usually but not always prompt that LastPass is slowing them down and asks to close it. When LastPass is on, pages take forever to load most of the time (if they get that far), browser functionality stops, and I can't do anything on my PC except hit the power button and harm my drives. I have 8gb of SDRAM on several PCs, both Windows and Linux. The same problem occurs on all systems for Chrome and Firefox, which are the two I use. I don't have any problems when using Trend Micro Password Manager.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13200667, منذ ٣ أعوامApparently they consider Firefox a second class browser - the extension has numerous pretty essential bugs that are not being fixed for ages: copying password from the menu broke years ago, password database export doesn't work, on Firefox for android you can't even log in anymore, etc.