كتبها Ultrabenosaurus, منذ شهر واحد
مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥
Used to love LastPass, then they sold their souls for dirty money laundered by VC market fixers and now the service (and this extension) are completely pointless. What's the point in a password manager that only works on my phone OR my computer? Those long, complex, unreadable secure passwords aren't any use to me when they don't sync between PC and mobile and aren't accessible at all on half of my devices. I've switched to Bitwarden and it's awesome, they even have a guide for migrating from LastPass.
- كتبها whosjfk, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Installed 3 years ago. During an update with Firefox, Lastpass some how lost my email encryption key for my PGP encryption and now i'm locked out of my kraken account and I can't read any of my emails from them. Do not fully rely on this software.
- كتبها yoyomama, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The reason why I prefer this manager over Bitwarden is that account recovery is much easier as it's only a text that's sent. Bitwarden not only requires 2FA to obtain a recovery key but the 2FA is needed with every login - that quickly gets annoying.
Then again, Bitwarden does allow the ability to remain signed in for a whole browser session. However, LastPass might also have this feature - I just haven't been able to locate it yet.
If things change, expect an update.
* Please note that I initially choose Bitwarden over LastPass, but deleted the account because of said issue.
- كتبها James, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This always worked seamlessly - until the latest Firefox update - 89.0
Now, no logins/passwords are transferred to the appropriate login/password window, and the LastPass three-dot logo doesn't appear either.
I've "down-graded" back to the reliable 88.0.1 Firefox until it's sorted.
It'll be Mozilla's fault - not that of Firefox, I'll bet.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16901784, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥If our work didn't use LastPass for shared credentials, I would never use this.
The most janky UI ever, you might as well just be using the web version on their site instead other than the auto-fill function.
Be careful not to share any passwords with "additional fields" because these literally get deleted when shared/moved to another folder.
It's pretty insane how bad the extension is, on top of how bad LastPass the product itself is.