مقيّمة بِ ٣٫٧ من ٥
٣٫٧ نجمة من 5
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14077723, منذ ١٣ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I have to remove and re-install weekly because this extension causes FireFox to lock up until completely removed. I have been fighting this for almost a year now and just as soon as my premium membership expires I will be moving off LastPass because of this reason.
- كتبها Peter, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Works well for me, does have trouble finding the username/password fields on some pages, but some websites are very broken.
Easy to use and I like the complementary Android app as well
- كتبها plxd, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I've used this app and FF extension for a few years now and have not ever seen a single bug or had any complaint.. until now. Yes, they broke FF, yes, it is pretty bad. But one such bug in years of perfect experience? It's a 5 stars for me.
(But please fix FF, it's kinda pain ita right now to use it)
- كتبها Glenn Horton-Smith, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥EXPORT PASSWORDS IS BROKEN in the Firefox add-on (but works at lastpass.com) and same is true for vault view. I've used this for years, but the latest update continues a downward trend by making the vault almost unusable on Firefox. There is a notice to enable permissions _behind_ (lower z-order) the display of items, asking me to give it permission to access and collect web addresses, which I can't click on. Furthermore, LastPass already _has_ that permission according to the Add-Ons page in Firefox. Past downgrades have included increasingly poor performance, which for some reason is particulalry a problem in online learning environments that use or support Learning Tool Integration (LTI), such as Canvas, Sapling Learning, and the Zoom LTI plugin for Canvas. LastPass will do things like slow down the Sapling gradebook display, such that Firefox repeatedly pops up "An add-on is slowing down your browser --- Last Pass" and ask me if I want to disable it. It also interferes with watching any Zoom cloud recordings that have password protection, on my university zoom domain, by overwriting the video-specific password with a password for a zoom account on a completely different domain. It's just not what it used to be. At least please fix the broken vault display.
- كتبها sworddance, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Ive been using LastPass for years, but the fact that I have to constantly reinstall the add-on just to use Firefox is frustrating. LastPass keeps breaking Firefox, not allowing any pages to load. The only solution is to uninstall the add-on, and reinstall it. I have always recommended LastPass to others in the past, but it looks like I will have to find an alternative solution for myself and my future recommendations.