- كتبها Delboy666, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥This used to work brilliantly. However, it now only highlights grammar and spelling mistakes as clicking on suggestions no longer replaces the misspelled word or corrects the grammar.
I have removed and re-installed twice to try and fix this fault to no avail.
It is now of minimal use.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16513937, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Pour faire un test j'ai écrit une phrase contenant 6 fautes d'orthographe, et le correcteur ne m'en a signalé que 3, pour une note de 50%. Plutôt inutile!
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ١٠ أشهرPlease post specific examples, it's impossible for us to improve LanguageTool without that. Also, LanguageTool is not optimized to detect errors that people add on purpose - these are typically different from the errors that people actually make.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15374389, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Refuses to work no matter what I do. I have tried Restart Firefox, delete and reinstall the extension, Delete the extension then uninstall Firefox then reinstall Firefox then the extension. Nothing worked.
- كتبها miguelk, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I don't get it. In basic mode the ad-don does nothing. Right click on selected text opens new tab with misspelled word highlighted. And that's it. The misspelled word never gets replaced...and it shouldn't open a new tab either...as it is, it's useless. Please advise. Thank you...
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عامينThe add-on underlines errors while typing. That works on almost any site, except addons.mozilla.org, Chrome Webstore and Google Docs and very few others. If it doesn't work for you, please contact me at the address given at https://languagetool.org/legal/, specifying the website where it doesn't work. Using the context menu to open a new tab is meant for static texts, not for texts you have written into a text area.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15007240, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Absolutely fantastic piece of software, except for when it stops working entirely to push you an incredibly unsubtle ad for their premium service.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عامينThe basic (non-premium) checks always work, we're not aware of a single case where the premium ad made the basic checks stop. Please post details on how to reproduce to either https://forum.languagetool.org/ or contact us directly at https://languagetool.org/legal/
- كتبها Mrowa378, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥This addon is good but has some disadvantages burdens the operation of the browser and so websites, :-( while I would like such problems with this extension was not and I hope that over time it will change for the better by making another very large update : - )
- كتبها sinekonata, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥It is barely more useful than the default spell checker. What I wanted from this is an auto-detect for auto-switching languages. It hasn't implemented it. It also doesn't show the squiggly lines and is quite buggy.
But above all, it uploads every keystroke to its corporate servers... So... uninstall immediately, how bloated and intrusive is that? No thank you, either take all the code to the client add-on or don't make a spelling add-on at all....
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٣ أعوامThe server component is more than 100MB large plus a few GB of data, I wonder how we should put that into the add-on? Also, if you're concerned about privacy, why don't you install the server locally? It's all documented under "Offline use".
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 11233054, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I write:
El niño esta en la guarderia
LanguageTool corrects me:
El niño esta en la guardería
The right thing is:
El niño está en la guardería
eso esta echo
eso esta echo
The right thing is:
Eso está hecho
In Spanish the extension is still green, but it is a good idea