- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Voukras, منذ ٥ أعوامEven though it could have a bit more in terms of customization, it still ends up being perfectly adequate and crucial for my browsing experience. It makes life much easier. I haven't found a situation where Kee didn't work as expected. Google was a bit weird when dealing with multiple login details but that's about it.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Onurtag, منذ ٥ أعوامIt would be perfect if it had an option to NOT disable firefox' default password saving option.
I would like to use both of them at the same time and for that I need Kee to not disable it every time I restart my browser.
For now I am locking the preference.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Neill , منذ ٥ أعوامThis add-on is phenomenal, and I consider it a must-have for using KeePass on a day-to-day basis. My one gripe is that, when going through the password change dialogue on websites, the ability to update the existing password entry seems to be limited to the fields found on the "change password" screen. That is to say, if there was no input field for the account's username on the screen, then the username will be erased from the entry in the database. In these circumstances, I simply open KeePass and update the entry manually.
The favicon-saving functionality also seems to be intermittent, but again, that is just a luxury feature.
Overall, the experience is wonderful and fluid!Thanks for the feedback.
I agree that changing stored passwords is a procedure that has never been as smooth as I'd like. I'm hoping to spend some effort improving that this year. In the mean time, note that the save/update password feature is designed purely for saving sign-in requests so you'll have more luck if you keep a separate copy of the password temporarily and then save the login entry after the first sign in after you changed the password.
There are some web browser bugs that have made favicon saving unreliable in recent years. Hopefully that won't be the case forever though.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Dexter, منذ ٥ أعوامVery nice function and nicely works with KeePass. However, there are still few websites which blocks the auto fill function of this extension. It will be better to aggressively tackle such websites.Thanks for the feedback. Please make sure any specific websites that cause problems with auto-fill or other Kee features are mentioned somewhere on the support forum at https://forum.kee.pm/
It's not always going to be possible to make every website work but if we know about a problematic one, at least we can know where to focus future improvements.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Kholdfyre, منذ ٥ أعوامThis is the perfect companion to the KeePass (versions 1 and 2) desktop password manager, the most comprehensive, extensible, geek-worthy and *tough* password management system for modern PCs. Integrating KeePass with Firefox or shmoogle Chrome can be a pain, but this add-on for Firefox makes it SO simple. I highly recommend it. It's like LastPass, but for power users, hackers and other geeks. :)