- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Snowmaniac80, منذ ٦ أعوامIt's all free! All the features of KeePass and the Kee Plugin are available for free as Open Source Software. You are not going to be asked to pay a fee to unlock some feature you really want to use.
Works across all platforms. I use various versions of Windows, Linux, and OS-X. No mater what machine I go to all my passwords and logins are at my finger tips. Note you must run KeePass with Mono outside of Windows.
You have control of your password security. Not counting on a third party to store your passwords securely. I recommend saving your KeePass database to a small USB drive and attaching it to your key chain to have your passwords with you at every machine you work on. Keep a copy of KeePass Portable on the drive as well, and take advantage of Firefox Sync to sync the Kee Plugin to all your machines.
KeePass has a great password generator that supports various password requirements. Unfortunately the Kee Plugin does not fully support all options in the KeePass password generator, so occasionally I have to Alt-Tab from Firefox over to KeePass to generate a new password. Maybe Luckyrat in his spare time can expand the password generator support? :)
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 11707642, منذ ٦ أعوامWorks but the password generator is pretty bad.
It only generates passwords as hashes and Mac addresses which is pretty bad and not allowed by many sites which requires special characters and uppercase to be in.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Zorro247, منذ ٦ أعوامAlways says "OFF" on Firefox 57.0.4 Windows 10 64bit. Even on a fresh new machine installation Key doesn't even ask for the initial security. Its just "OFF" from the git go. And yes, I saved the lastest Kee plugin to the Keepass plugins folder and disabled all other Firefox plugins. Worthless to me as is.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12273300, منذ ٦ أعوامGreat! In the last Firefox Version and Plugin the Username and Password is select-able in the field. Especially when you have different accounts you can select which you like to login.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13663159, منذ ٦ أعوامVery stable and reliable. But I really miss the search function to easily find my pages and it's login data.
Would love to have the search function back!
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13620322, منذ ٦ أعوامHello,
i have some trouble on Ubuntu 17.10 and Firefox 57.0.1.
First in the top right corner the KeeFox Symbol shows since the update now available Results. In past, here was a round orange circle, i clicked on the icon and all available results was shown and i could search and select one.
Not this circle is not shown, also no results here. I only see that i´m connected, settings, helps or search logins.
The logins icons now are directly near the fields, but this seems not very useful in my eyes, often it is overlabed with the login Button self so this is not clickable.
Also now no logins for htaccess locked folders are possible?
Tried also the Beta 184.108.40.206 without success.
Can anyone confirm this or have solutions?
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Sheranga, منذ ٦ أعوامDear Developer,
Kindly RE-Implement this previous version's IMPORTANT FEATURE :;;;;;;;; Launch Keepass from Keefox Extension
Hope you will consider.