- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها asdlkj, منذ شهر واحدThis ad blocker literally blocks ads - but gives you it's own pop-up ads. I just installed it, I'm browsing along, and it gives me a pop up saying I've blocked 1,000 ads, click here to upgrade. I'm like, are you a blocker or not?
What's the point of an ad-blocker that gives pop ups? Seriously? What is the point of this?
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Trisha, منذ ٦ أشهرI've used this extension for years with no problems. Two days ago, I began having trouble with images/photos not showing up, whole pages being blank. When I turned Ghostery off, the issues were fixed!
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها muddypantz, منذ ٦ أشهرUsed to be okay but now you gotta pay to get basic security. Feel this was bought out to monitor your traffic. 3rd party site is called on every page hit.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Cool Bro, منذ ٦ أشهرHow come it doesn't block well known trackers from Adobe? And I can't even add my filters! Just Use Ublock Origin with another extension like Privacy Badger or Disconnect, it will offer the same features. Worst of all, it has a high possibility of site breakage. Use another adblocker.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17210918, منذ ٧ أشهرThe notifaction icon on bottom its so anoying and cant be turn off ,
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٧ أشهرHi, to turn of the Tracker Tally: Click the Ghostery icon > Click the three stacked dots > Click "Settings" > Find "Tracker-Tally" in the left side menu and click it > Uncheck the box that gives the option to display it > refresh. Send us an email to email@example.com with any questions.