- كتبها NetworkViking, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I rate it for what it is. It's a very full-featured extension and the configuration menu is far cleaner than that of most available extensions. HOWEVER...
For all that it does; there is yet one major, obvious function missing. The very function that I was looking for.
Please add a function to reload all tabs on a PER-WINDOW basis. ;)
Otherwise? Well done.
UPDATE: I just realized that the function "FoxyTab > Reload > ⇄ All" does, in fact, reload all of the tabs in the focused window.
So what we need is a "Reload ALL tabs" function to reload ALL tabs in ALL windows. ;)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14564003, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The only problem i found is in configuration. My Time Zone is Brasília/São Paulo and our GMT is -03:00, Please correct this. The TZ in GMT -02:00 is due to daylight savings time, already abolished. The correct is GMT -03:00. Thanks!
- كتبها Derpy, منذ ٨ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Modern browser always open links in Bookmarks in the same tab. Though I can right-click a link and open a bookmark link in a new tab, I so want the function where simply left-clicking a link in your bookmarks opens said link in a NEW tab automatically. Am I missing a setting or is this just not available? Thanks.
- كتبها bluesun, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Great extension. Needs 2 features found on Firefox v56 and before, though. You can use Waterfox with the Classic Theme Restorer to get these features, but they have regrettably disappeared in FF v57 and above. Waterfox is from the mozilla version 56 code base and still supports virtually all of the legacy extensions, but is starting to get a bit too bloaty and, even with no add-ons loaded, has memory leaks that can bring it up well over 2 GB just sitting open for 24 - 48 hours. Still worth looking into for those who lost add-ons they can't live without since FF re-wrote its engine in version 57. It can also use current FF extensions like FoxyTab, btw. It shares profile information with your current FF & can run concurrently.
1. Ability to locate tabs right above display windows, under the bookmark bar. Infinitely better user-friendly design.
2. Allow for tabs in a designated number of multiple rows instead of extending the tabs off the end of the screen and needing to arrow back and forth to get to unexposed tabs. For those with a number of tabs open at a time, this is the best way to display all tabs without resorting to gimmick.
Those two additions would bring FoxyTabs up to a solid 5 stars and more.Please post the feature requests to the support for further discussion.
Some of the requests (like multiple row tabs etc) are not possible any more in FF57+. Extension do not have the ability to change Firefox UI.
- كتبها Rainyskyboy, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Awosome i would rate 5 stars but 2 issues
1-how can i save mutli-tabs as pdf or desktop shortcut ? select group of tabs while holding "ctrl" not working..it's make the action for 1 tab ..
2-how can i rearrange context menu actions
- كتبها grahamperrin, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Copy page title and URL as … :
FoxyTab compatibility with Sidebery:
- كتبها Holger, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It works well and has a lot of features. However, Tab sort by title seems weird as it sorts "iCloud" and "Congstar" way behind letter "Z". Both tabs do not have any special characters in front which would explain it. Can someone help?The default JS sort, sorts Capitals/uppercases before lowercases which means A...Za...z. It is possible to use alternative method to sort it as you expect, but there has not been any request for it.
- كتبها Anthony Martin, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Great but incomplete addon. Why provide reload options for right/left/all and bookmark right/left but only provide close options for left for instance? These seemingly arbitrary choices leave me needing to pair it with other addons.