- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15156705, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥There is an significant performance drop, when I play webpage games like cookie clicker. It''s kind of suspicious that this addons checks every clicks or links one performs. I just want to click the cookie like 100 clicks/s but this addon checks every click and drags performance.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15154794, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I give only 3 stars because it didn't let me browse FB in the email@example.com site ( lightest site) instead of the normal m.f* site. that's a pity for my phone
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15118445, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This is a great idea and works pretty well for most situations with a little bit of tinkering. But what proved to be a deal breaker for me was the fact that it broke Facebook logins on a number of sites. That was a lot of inconvenience for me to put up with. Will give this a go someday again once they sort out this issue.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15082588, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Works Ok on desktop.
Doesn't work properly on Andriod - will not allow you to visit/use www.facebook.com. Instead, it switches to m.facebook.com - even though I have toggle the "Request desktop site" in Firefox, it kept untoggling this option.
- كتبها Tre Giles, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Breaks Spotify and several other sites. The other breaks are not so bad, but Spotify Facebook logins are super broken (stuck in a dumb refresh loop). Might want to avoid until the bugs are worked out.
- كتبها acrackin, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥great plugin, but it's now blocking embedded instagram feeds, and simple facebook post feeds. think wordpress plugins, shopify plugins, etc. i don't like facebook's track about as much as i don't like onions, but...it would be nice if this plugin didn't break IG widgets and the such.
- كتبها Deadlious, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I'm not convinced of the usefulness of this add-on. Putting facebook in a container is a good thing, but it does not prevent facebook to track your activities.
Yes, it limits some functionality for sure, but it's far away from what it should be.
- كتبها JimH, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I added this add-on to Firefox 61.0.1 and found that it caused my ability to access my bank's website, USAA, gone. After trying unsuccessfully to log on for 2 hours I tried another browser and had no problem. I then restarted with all add-ons disabled and found I was able to access USAA with no issues. Since I recently added Facebook Container I disabled it and restated Firefox and also had no issues with access to USAA. Facebook container appears to be of value but for me I cannot give up access to may financial accounts for it.