- كتبها Gary, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Can't honestly say how well facebook container works but i think i get fewer suggested pages, ads, etc (though I have a number of anti-ad solutions in place, aside from FB container).
I've only given the extension 3 stars though because it was listed as available on FF android and installed fine too, before the recent update to 68.2.0.
Now i find the "about this extension" detail says it doesn't work on FF android. Yet it did and was available from the app add-on list. Didn't seem to cause any issues either on FF android.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13395265, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I am glad to have this protection but when I decide to share something I don't want it to tell me that I can't because it was blocked. The option to override it out to be be readily available at that specific moment in time. Who has time to logon in order to explore how to add a site? That's a very big negative in my mind.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15229433, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Was working great until recently, but for the past week or so pages haven't loaded until I've taken the browser's advice and disabled this extension. Some bug causing the thing to slow browsers down to a halt.
Still giving 3 stars because if this performance issue is fixed then everything else about it is great.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15093114, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥There are certain sites I would like to be able to whitelist, but it appears the only way to do it is to disable it entirely. As others have said, there are places where I'm willing to allow facebook to know I'm there, it should be easy for me to add pages to the container/whitelist them.
- كتبها spectre240sx, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Needs to Be More Flexible
I use Facebook login for some sites (like Patreon). I understand that Facebook will receive information about my activity on those sites and I've accepted that in return for the benefit of one less credential which needs to be saved. Unfortunately, this add-on makes it difficult (if not impossible) to use this feature, even on an opt-in basis.
I'll be keeping an eye out for updates which allow for more control over the behavior of the add-on and I'll try it again at that time.