- كتبها madscientist327, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Has two annoying bugs which impacts usability.
1. If I happen to navigate to FB from a non-FB page, the extension will close the existing tab and open FB in the container. Before I realized that the previous tab was being closed I couldn't even figure out why the back button no longer worked! This is a huge issue. The easy fix is to just not close the previous tab. Looks like this has been a reported issue since 2018 so not sure this is going to get fixed anytime soon.
2. This extension conflicts with other container extensions derived from it and vice versa. Specifically, two identical tabs will be opened. e.g. when using the FB container extension and the unofficial google container extension, opening google from FB or FB from google will open two identical tabs.
Overall, I really like the idea of this extension though and if these issues were fixed I would be able to give a higher rating.
- كتبها Mikolertesx, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It was great while it worked.
Right now it seems to have issues with Facebook for some reason.
I'm using Ghostery right now to block it but the problem is relatively new.
If I don't disable this extension facebook just never finishes loading, and all the other pages freezes.
I get a message that tells me "Do you want to stop the execution of this script?", this is a bad translation since I use the Spanish version of Firefox.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15901555, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I used to find it fine, but since I stepped up my security and enabled the 'always private browsing' in Firefox, I can't use the Facebook Container. Please fix this as even thogh I don't have a Facebook account, I have been getting Facebook pop-ups, despite having Mozilla recommended ad and tracker blockers (I have 9 of them).
- كتبها Stickyfrog, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Seems to work well, I don't notice any speed decrease at all. Only thing I wish I could do with it is disable the little icon it puts over the links. The icon blocks the text and is distracting. It should have an option to just work in the background unnoticed.
- كتبها Timelugia, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I love the idea of this, but recently (2/2020) it hasn't been working. Facebook still loads in the container, with a white bar underneath. But it is definitely still seeing my search history in other containers. I'm getting ads about quitting smoking.
I have never smoked. But yesterday I did a lot of research on rehabilitation from drug misuse for a character in my novel. This is the only time I can think of that I even approached the topic of drugs or addiction on my computer. But facebook knows, despite being in a container. :(