- كتبها spectre, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥since last week it has slowed down google search to a crawl. even scrolling down in google is affected. even typing a search when you are already in google lags. disabling the extension fixes this immediately. must be a bad update. i will fix the 1 star review if this is fixed soon
رد المطورنُشرت منذ شهرينOur Cash Back Button no longer integrates with Google searches. It shouldn't cause any lags or reduce the speed of any searches. We recommend removing our extension and reinstalling it from our website here: Rakuten.com/button.htm If you still notice the lag and slow down after the fresh installation, please email our team at email@example.com so we can dig into this issue for you.
- كتبها BossBully80, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I found a sale on a supplement I've been looking for that's been aout of stock a good bit lately. The supplement is NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) and it was $17 and some change where it's normally $25. That's a big savings when you have children! Anyway, I forgot this flipping thing was on my browser and when I went to purchase, the page refreshed and I was getting charged 23.17 a bottle! I asked the customer service what the heck was happening and they suggested I try to turn off this app. The price dropped to 19 and some change but that was NOT the original discount. I WILL be writing a serious complaint tomorrow because that pitiful little cash back in whatever 'credits' to jack me around like that is BS. I believe it is probably bordering on illegal!
- كتبها Jerry, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥SHITTY APP. I DON'T WANT POPUP TO EVERY SITES I VISITED. STOP BUGGING ME. I JUST WANT IT TO RUN ON EBAY.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٤ أشهرOur Cash Back Button extension is designed to pop up and remind our Members of the Cash Back offer available when they visit a partnering merchant's website. There currently isn't any way to directly update the settings for the extension to only pop up the notification for one merchant. You can go into the settings for the extension and add websites where you don't want the Cash Back Button notification to appear to the "Hide activation reminders on these sites" list. You can also uninstall the extension and shop directly through our website, Rakuten.com, or through our mobile app on Android phones, iPhones, and iPads.
- كتبها boggle, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Will not pay out cash back on large purchases. Bought a Lenovo laptop with 8% cash back, Rakuten tracked the purchase successfully but dragged their feet for over a month before telling me they couldn't issue the cashback with a slew of reasons why it could have failed. If you don't get the cash back credited right away, you can bet you'll never see it. Worse than a mail-in-rebate, Rakuten is a glorified SCAM. Just look how fake review-bombed this plugin is.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٤ أشهرWe are sorry you have had this experience with us. We sometimes reach out to the merchant directly to verify and order's eligibility for Cash Back. Every one of our partnered merchants has its own Cash Back Terms that may exclude certain items, departments, coupons used, or other things from earning Cash Back. A little review goes a long way to helping our Members rack it up consistently with Rakuten.
- كتبها Broffrey, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Avoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17173836, منذ ٧ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Immensely intrusive popups, interrupts and even breaks user experience and worst offense, navigates users away from webpages just so the user can press some activate button and then redirects to completely different page. wow
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٦ أشهرOur Cash Back Button alerts Members of potential Cash Back when they visit a partnering merchant's website. We provide our Members the chance to activate this offer before they make their purchase so they are to be sure their eligible order reports to their account for Cash Back. Once activated, our Members should be routed back to the main page for the merchant to continue their shopping. If any of the pop-ups are in the way, you can go into the settings for our Cash Back Button and add the merchant's website to the "Hide activation reminders on these sites" list.
- كتبها Solistus, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥was great right up until it became effing adware
one day i opened my motherboard maker's support page to check for driver updates and saw a Rakuten banner at the top of the page telling me I could save 1% by buying from Corsair instead
there doesn't seem to be any setting to disable this "feature" so I did what I do any time I find adware on my system, I purged it with extreme prejudice.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ١٠ أشهرOur Price Magic feature helps our Members find comparable items from merchants who partner with Rakuten and award Cash Back. Currently, this feature cannot be disabled within the Cash Back Button's settings. You can continue to take advantage of our services by going directly to Rakuten.com or by using our mobile app.
- كتبها Probably_Jake, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Pop-ups are always there when i don't need them, and never there when I do. Asked for my $40 cash back check over 6 moths ago and it never came. All this has done for me is waste my time. Haven't saved anything with this. Don't waste your time with this add-on.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ١٠ أشهرWe always want our Members to receive the Cash Back they have earned. We can also look into why our Cash Back Button is not notifying you of possible Cash Back at certain merchants. Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
- كتبها Kinsarae, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Pretty sure this extension is simply for monitoring your shopping habits. Housewares, electronics, etc NEVER seem to qualify no matter where you shop. There are more than enough companies spying on us in the name of a false return, I don't need the extra paranoia.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14022003, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥For whatever reason, this extension is just sitting there doing NOTHING and I have to contact Rakuten for manual corrections CONSTANTLY!! Is there a better cash back extension out there???
- كتبها bape, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Constantly get a yellow ribbon notifying that this add on is slowing down firefox.Our development team is aware of this issue and it should be resolved in a future update/release of our Cash Back Button extension. In the meantime, you may access our services directly by going to Rakuten.com or by using our mobile app.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15412955, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Past month or so, has caused my browser to be unusable with slowdown and lag. And 90% of the time, doesn't actually track cash back - its intended function.Our development team is aware of this issue and it should be resolved in a future update/release of our Cash Back Button extension. In the meantime, you may access our services directly by going to Rakuten.com or by using our mobile app.
- كتبها greekstallion, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥This add-on all of a sudden started causing immense lag and for my browser to lock up. Reinstalling didn't fix it. Only fix was to uninstall the add-on, which is a bummer because I used it a lot. Other reviews show I'm not alone. Add-on hasn't been updated in a month and a half.Our development team is aware of this issue and it should be resolved in a future update/release of our Cash Back Button extension. In the meantime, you may access our services directly by going to Rakuten.com or by using our mobile app.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15899196, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Current version of the addon significantly lags the search suggestions for google.com. Reinstall didn't do anything.
- كتبها turtlefish, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥The add-on causes Google suggest slowdown on google.com pageThis issue can typically be fixed by making sure your browser is up-to-date and uninstalling and reinstalling our Cash Back Button extension. For more help, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15114797, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥What has happened to this app?? I can't get it to work at all anymore :(
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٣ أعوامWe are working with our developers to resolve this issue. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you in bringing full functionality to your Cash Back Button.