- كتبها MagiKFred, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥You must think humans are dumb for not being able to discern from disinformation. But censoring it for a PR stunt on twitter is just ridiculous. I bet $50 only 1/100 Duck Duck Go users support this decision. It doesn't make much sense, unless you actively want to destroy your integrity and shill for twitter. This act is repulsive.
- كتبها DerLinuxminzige, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I was a conviced user of DDG until I read this morning: (https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/duckduckgo-updates-search-engine-will-penalize-sites-associated-disinformation)
I chose my information and not any duck - if so I could use goggle. Firefox should delete the support for DDG and offer us an other trusted alternative. I installed Qwant for now as I do not see any other trusted searchengine.
I am OUTRAGED by this trust breaking action of DDG.
- كتبها Anonymous, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I will never use ddg again, startpage for me
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15979466, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥This project started out with so much hope. But now this CEO also thinks he knows better than all of us and can manipulate the way we think and the information we see. AVOID THIS ADD-ON.
- كتبها bonvivant, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥DuckDuckGo recently announced that they were now filtering your search results according to their political bent. Now, they're no better than Google, Bing or Microsoft. I quit.
- كتبها Txn Aussie, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥No different than Bing, except Microsoft is collecting your data. Now that they are censoring, I will go some where else. The only benefit you get now is privacy, but with bing I can get the censorship and be paid in Microsoft points, so the search engine doesn't have a purpose, as I left big tech to avoid censorship and get privacy, I'm moving to Brave search, presearch, SearX and Yacy.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17323215, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥i used Duckduckgo as an alternative to google for so long, Today i heard your censoring websites and for that I will be deleting and moving to Brave.
- كتبها BCS, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Like google, DDG decided to start censoring the search results. It became worthless for me so I decided to uninstall it from all our phones and browsers. DuckDuckGone it is! The Brave browser and the Brave search engine are great and I’m happy with it.
- كتبها CJ, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I've used this extension for years; It previously worked very well to integrate DDG with my browser, and filter trackers without breaking websites. However, the decision by leadership to curate search results that they deem "fake" has adversely affected my opinion of this add-on.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17322617, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Is there no browser that will let me make my own decisions about what is good/bad information? I don't want other people making the decision for me. This was a terrible decision on DuckDuckGo's part. The two majors sales bullet points that differentiated DuckDuckGo from Google was a) you searches would be private and b) your searches wouldn't be censored. Well that didn't hold up well did it?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17183981, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Censoring searches, you may as well use google. For everyone looking for an alternative I have heard Brave search is good. I am going to try that.