- كتبها Hotch, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I can't see any embedded tweets in any webpage or article on Firefox unless I disable this extension. This is beyond annoying.
I use DuckDuck search engine and I like the idea of privacy, but not if I have to guess at what's on a webpage because I can't see what's on it!
Disabled for now. Soon to be removed...?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16370430, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Appears to break all pop-up windows with Firefox 81. Resizing not allowed, all popups are forced to full screen. Happens in Google Chrome, too. App website does not appear to allow bug reports, so have to do it here, sadly. Deleting app and am unlikely to reinstall - this kind of coding is scary.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16361055, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I wish I didn't have to rate this at one star -- but rating it low was the only alternative after I spent 15 minutes trying to find some support or a place to post a question! So why does the Guardian website not scroll with this installed. Guardian Tech support says DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials needs to issue an update. True!! And because this is a rating rather than support or a post, I will never ever know if there is an answer. :-(
- كتبها Terrybass, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Every time I type in and click on a web site using this app it takes me right back to the DuckDuckgo search page . I can never get to the page I am looking for. Google takes me to the page I'm looking for This app does not. Very exasperating. I have used DDG in the past with great success, What is going on now ??
- كتبها Vitaliy, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Switched the default search engine to its own (DuckDuckGo), without showing any confirmation windows whatsoever.
Changed it back to Google, but after the restart - it was changed back to DuckDuckGo.
- كتبها malau, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It changed my default search engine to itself, with no option to change it back ! If I wanted to use DDG's not very good search engine, then I would. Absolutely uninstalled.
- كتبها Dominique, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I like the DuckDuckGo search engine and what the DuckDuckGo team tries to do, but this extension blocks the proper behaviour of some WEB sites under FireFox for no good reason. Typical example is easyjet's web site (easyjet.com) where various links stop working once the DuckDuckGo extension ins installed.
So, I'd say "nice try, but no thanks".
Keep the good work on the seach engine, but either fix the extension or drop it.
- كتبها Mel, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥DuckDuckGo is my home page. When I turn off DuckDuckGo in my extensions, when Firefox starts, I no longer get my DuckDuckGo home page. I get some advertisement for DuckDuckGo privacy extension. Is there a DuckDuckGo search field on that unwanted web page? Yes. But that is the only thing I want on my home page. I'm tempted to report this extension as malware because it modifies my home page without my consent.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14515033, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥This add on blocked comments on several websites I use. It took me awhile to figure out that this add on was causing the problem. I love Duck Duck Go but I don't love this add on.