- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Harry038493, منذ عامينGreat Addon. But as already mentioned by other users: Please let Drag n Drop work as expected, i.e. not moving bookmarks to the default bookmark folder but to the destination folder the selected bookmarks are dropped to.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Anisotropy, منذ عامينI can't create Bookmarks from URL entry field by dragging and dropping lint to a bookmarks panel. The bookmarks instead are put to the end of bookmarks panel or to the end of folder. This problem is over a year old
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها _npfox, منذ ٣ أعوامThis is the sort of clever UI design that should be in firefox already. Really improves a workflow involving bookmarking.
I used to have the problem that it would place a bookmark in the default folder when using another bookmarking extension (like QuickBookmarkHere), but since this extension can now bookmark to another folder through searching or right-clicking in a folder, it replaced the functionality of two of my other bookmarking extensions, and the problem therefore solved itself.
I read in the reviews that dragging a tab to bookmarks will still save it to the default folder, but I don't use that anyway.
So, in conclusion: great work, thanks a lot!
EDIT: I noticed the addon has been saving my bookmarks to the default folder when I used the "bookmark to" feature. So I now have dozens of bookmarks that were wrongly filed. This isn't such a problem by itself, but it's perhaps more problematic to notice that the addon just can't be completely counted on.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Boersenfeger, منذ ٣ أعوامSeit kurzem werden die gespeicherten Lesezeichen nicht mehr, wie ausgewählt, einsortiert sondern im Lesezeichenmenü angehängt, kann man das wieder beheben?
Recently the saved bookmarks are no longer sorted as selected but appended in the bookmarks menu, can this be fixed?
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16773157, منذ ٣ أعوامPlugin doesn't work well with restoring bookmark backups or importing bookmarks from a file. Every single of my 2000+ bookmarks now sits in a single folder, which I have set as default.
It seems that there are also issues with syncing too. So while I have fixed this issue on one computer manually (partially by disabling the plugin and restoring an old backup). Yet after syncing bookmarks to my second computer, I now have the same problem on my second computer! Although I have properly synced the "fixed" set of bookmarks from the first computer. Yet somehow this plugin thinks that all of my "fixed" bookmarks are "new" and thus places them in the same single default directory.
As per description of this plugin, it should not interfere with sync. But it seems it does.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16702143, منذ ٣ أعوامIt works great for a long time, but the last update seems to break the bookmark saving mechanism, mess up some bookmarks and put them into the 'default' folder.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12372803, منذ ٣ أعوامThis is a really good addon, with quick bookmark option. Since a few weeks I have one problem, the option is deactived, but my bookmarks sort themselfs on the last place. This is not good, because I don't see my important bookmarks, if they sort themselfs so far back. I have to delete this addon, till this problem is solved. I am really sorry, because it is a great tool. Please look into this. This has worked before.