- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها RainbowSloth98, منذ ٧ أيامSome of the features don't fully work. Mainly using the quick bookmark option, but found that the shortcuts overlap those of Dark Reader (which is honestly more on them)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها atriptothemoon, منذ شهر واحدI'd love it if you could add this option : change the default behaviour when dragging and dropping a bookmark into a bookmark folder that the bookmark is added to the top not the bottom of the folder. Exactly as you can for the chosen default folder for quickbookmarking. thx for such a useful add on for those of us bookmark obsessed peeps. krgds Rob
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 10911376, منذ ٤ أشهرWhen dragging a tab into the bookmarks menu, dropping it on a folder, or in a folder flyout, results in the new bookmark being put on the bottom of the bookmarks menu instead. This occurs in every version beyond 2.13.0, which I haven't been able to update from due to this regression.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12118840, منذ ٦ أشهرUsed to work on Mac Firefox < 116.0.3. Used it happily for several years. Now, no matter what folder under the default folder I click on, the bookmark is only saved in the default folder.
Now running the much simpler "Quick Bookmarks to Folder" which does what I need it to.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها edenflare, منذ ٩ أشهرIt used to work, but last few days it just stopped, no longer putting my default book marks I set in a specific bookmark folder, it did however work for a long time before this, used ot be 5 stars. I guess good things don't last forever.