كتبها Raiden, منذ ٧ أشهر
مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥
This addon used to come with a guide on how to install and use a solution provided when flag doesn't show (due to proxy issues). Now there is nothing to be found any more — only a fleeting mention in the FAQ that the solution "exists" — but no more instructions on where to go, what to do download (some Country Flags client with a batch file that used to be downloaded from somewhere), and additional instruction on how to connect that client with this addon by configuring / modifying something on this addon's settings/options. None of this is found anymore, not here, not at the addon's webpage (add0n.com), not on github.
- كتبها mecki78, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥- The order of context menu itmes cannot be customized.
- You must press a save button to save settings.
- Labels of existing services are way too long and cannot be customized.
- Having all services listed under "Other services" is ugly and undesired.
- No way to disable single click action on Flag.
- No way to have double click action as in Flagfox.
- Limited amount of custom actions.
- No icons for actions.