- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13551263, منذ شهر واحدThe lastest update changed the location of the flag icon from the awesome bar to the toolbar, which is clearly inferior. Is this a new limitation imposed by Mozilla ?
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Raiden, منذ شهر واحدUninstalled the latest update. This addon's now an inferior product (user-unfriendly). In the latest update the display of flag is removed from inside the address bar / url bar. Forcing us to make space on the toolbar.
This negates that some of us have button free toolbars with ALL of them confined inside either the address bar or the "overflow menu" dropdown. Therefore, invisible without a prior click of the overflow menu button, which is not useful place for "Country Flags & IP Whois" addon to be. We value screen space & don't want button clutter, but now this addon's developers aren't taking that into account, forgetting why it was put in the address bar in the first place.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Coko, منذ ٦ أشهرIt is a simple tool that does not change your browser experience but this is definitely a plus. It is always interesting to see where your favorite websites are hosted. It is also a really handy tool when doing network related stuff.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Zesko, منذ عام واحدPublic IP of URL is wrong when using VPN, but it is IP of VPN host, not host what you want to know.
Can you fix it?
Suggestion: This Add-On should connect to REST API for example: iplookup.flagfox.net that shows correct IP, no matter with VPN.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Anatoli, منذ عام واحدThanks for this nice addon! There is margin for improvement, specially the customization of single click, reorder/rename of the right-click options, etc., anyway very useful.
But the last update removed the flag button from the address bar and put it with other buttons on the right, IMO annoying as I already have everything ordered there. Please put it back into the address bar where it belongs. For the moment, as others said, I'm also removing the button from the Toolbar.