- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها kelendral, منذ عام واحدWorks OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16976229, منذ عام واحدUPDATED: use older version (Version 1.20.0) it works like a charm.
At the begining it worked fine, but today I noticed, that Facebook links are with Facebook redirect referal link. Tried to remove and install again, but now this plugin is totally useless in Facebook :/
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Imp, منذ عام واحدMany elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15191256, منذ عام واحدIts very good also on Chrome it directly removes all spy information that shows in the Google searchfield without this extension. It tells what system i use even. With this extension it cleans all the links from every tracking crap. A must-have extension!
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها FoxWinter2018, منذ عام واحدNot as good as I thought. Does not allow us to make our own rules, such as keywords to remove from URL. Then too frequently contact update server, while updates are so rare, waste of bandwidth and dangerous privacy issue, although I could change URL to locally downloaded files and stored on Apache. Does not detect many url trackings like facebook (mobile, mbasic), duckduckgo from Firefox browser...