- كتبها CJ, منذ ١٦ يومًامقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥The extension does not work well with its desktop app. For Firefox, I have to unlock the extension at least 3-4 times before it can be used.
There are also problems for the extension in private mode. It also does not detect/fill many login forms automatically.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 9809982, منذ ٩ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥This review is for Windows. It works on my phone and tablet. I give up and looking for something else. When I've written, I get told to do what I've already done...and told them. Basically, no matter how often I set it to "browser refresh", it logs me out immediately. It does no good to have a password manager that I am never logged into. Even when I'm logged in, it doesn't pull up passwords. I have to go to the vault and copy it. Way way way too much hassle. I have the problems on multiple browsers, Chrome, Brave and Firefox.
- كتبها Holger Gilruth, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Erst dachte ich es ist dummheit das er geänderte Passwörter nicht speichert. Mittlerweile tritt es täglich auf hier stimmt was nicht daher ist die app nicht mehr tragbar
- كتبها forsee, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I have to sign in 3 time: for access to bitwarden, to access Firefox with primary pw and to access yahoo e-mail..., I am an older man and this make my experience of firefox/bitwarden too difficult. I already spent hours trying to make it work..
I'll just go back to Chrome, unfortunately.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12319557, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥You just notified me that someone from the other side of the world just accessed my account. After accessing the account one has access to all saved passwords. How can you claim you're so safe? Why do you, by default, store the passwords on your servers? Why do you copy my passwords outside my computer without direct asking and consenting? I've deleted my Bitwarden account and uninstalled the plugin.