- كتبها moogly81, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Great add-on. It's a bit rough for non-technical people, but everything is configurable, you can get it to work exactly as needed.
My config :
- I made the common fields like name, adress global (ie not for any specific website)
- the common fields as generic as possible. Ex name, firstname, vorname, prenom, are yll pointing to the same variable.
- I let auto-fill wihtout clicking, BUT with a delay, so my password manager can get there first.
At the end I think this is really great and works well, but you need to spend a bit of time to configure it. Maybe a standard configuration would help many people. Thanks a lot
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12643345, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥There is no option to create entry by clicking on filled form with RMB or different method. I need to know whole background of given form to create autofill entry.
- كتبها lmb, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Firstly great extension thank you. One thing that would be so good is if left clicking the extension icon in toolbar filled in a default profile on the page. Right click -> Autofill -> Execute profile -> [Profile name] each time is a bit long. I have turned off auto-fill as job is in web development and I don't want my address, card number etc. being filled in when I'm testing websites, especially when demoing to other people. Overall amazing extension though, thank you very much (have just rated 4 star because of issue above).
For anyone struggling to get started/thinking it doesn't work: Right click on extension icon in toolbar -> Manage Extension -> will take you to about:addons for Autofill (this extension). Click on Three Dots drop down -> Options. When on this page try adding a new field using values: Type: 'Text', Name: 'Email', Value: [your-email-address]. Go to a checkout page and check that it auto completes for you. You can continue from here by adding fields like 'First Name', 'Last Name', 'City', 'Country', 'Phone' etc. . Learning regex might be helpful here. One useful tip for this extension if don't know regex: use pipe | to match multiple cases e.g. 'Last Name|Surname'. Seems like lots of the 1 star reviews are from people who couldn't find this settings page though, but hopefully instructions above are helpful for these people. For any pages where your manual rules don't work: Right click on page -> Autofill -> Add rules for this page/field -> After filled in -> Generate Autofill Rules. Judging by the screenshots on this extension's home page 'Generate rules for this page' is the behaviour left clicking the extension icon is supposed to trigger but as other reviewers have said left clicking the icon does nothing.