- كتبها kelendral, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The description makes claims that are not so true in the current FF environments (other unloaders don't actually unload) that are easily verified in about:performance and about:memory. Checking those, one can see if the other unloaders work or not.
Annoyingly it does something no other unloader I have tried so far does, marks every tab it unloads as 'updated' in the same way as if the tab had an autorefresh or notification. This makes every tab it unloads look as though a message is pending if you highlight such in any way. UNLOADING SHOULD NOT MARK A TAB AS UPDATED!
Last it misses tabs that based on the setting should most definitely be unloaded. Sometimes even duplicates of the same tab (thus confirming no rule conflicts as it unloads some but not other duplicate identical content tabs).
- كتبها be11, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Brilliant, absolutely a must-have, indispensable add-on. It can easily save up to 3 GB of RAM on a typical browsing session. This is a game-changer for heavy multi-tasking.
- كتبها lukasramroth, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Some tabs do not get recovered bot vanish when I click on them which is an absolute no go! Also I personally do not like the emojii or custom title prefix to mark sleeping tabs, the greyed out title was easier to recognize.
- كتبها @ekasprzak, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Would be 5/5 starts if extension was able to properly resume youtube videos (position) as currently it just resets to beginning, no matter what position it was before discarding.
Except that, great extension!
- كتبها jason davis, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥With only 4gigs of ram this add on made all the difference. Usually when I ran out of memory from having too many tabs open the computer became unusable. With this add on that never happened again!!!