- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Kis Albert, منذ ٣ أيامPlease add option to open new tabs as discarded by default.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14808560, منذ ٦ أيامI have a bad habit of have dozens of tabs per window and multiple windows open . . . as anyone who uses Firefox knows that ends up taking a large toll on your computer resources. I was so grateful to find his add-on and it is an invaluable extension for Firefox! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to have a huge number of tab opens and still wants to be able actually user there computer.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها default-design, منذ ٢١ يومًاIt was highly recommended in other browsers, although Chrome / Chromium already has Memory Saver (://settings/performance OR ://settings/system etc.) and even Opera has known this for a long time... And Firefox's great strength is, in principle, precisely the so in principle, this plugin should not be used to manage tabs, but since Firefox has been consuming an unusually large amount of memory recently, I tried it for testing and *** the browser was successful: new tabs were no longer loaded, the little dot moved here and there. Inactivation was not enough, the "ZZZ" icon was violently displayed on the tabs! I removed it.
And since then the ears have not been filled. "Damn good." Must reinstall. ***
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها cdravcte, منذ شهر واحدГЕНИАЛЬНО ВОСХЕТИТЕЛЬНО .. главное чтоб комп не згорел : ) .. это решение давно висело в воздухе.. aLoha
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12302629, منذ شهر واحدThe addon no longer works properly, it no longer disables tabs.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16704485, منذ شهرينGreat for saving on RAM. I tend to have a lot of tabs open, so it's even better for multitasking, especially you configure the many settings as well. It's very customizable and I like that.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها yoyo12, منذ شهرينThis extension has saved so many GB of RAM memory that I feel I have upgraded my computer.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17815105, منذ ٣ أشهرVery useful add-on ! Works perfectly ! Only thing I'd like to see, is the option to not reactivate automaticaly a tab whenever you click on it : I sometimes happen to missclick on the wrong tab I need, and thus activate the wrong tab