- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها pcsnow, منذ ٦ أشهرIt took a little bit of time to understand the system but now, I even feel OK accepting
the wild random passwords because I know
I am covered. Thanks for this system.
Now I am changing those login where I reused
my old standard passwords.Hi there,
Thanks for the kind review!
It’s awesome to hear you are using 1Password to strengthen your passwords.
You can email email@example.com at anytime if you need us to guide you through anything.
Thank you for using 1Password :)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها AS, منذ ٦ أشهرI come from LastPass, what an improvment ! Desktop app is great (Linux Debian + i3), firefox extension works well, the CLI is great also (with op run and op inject), correctly integrated with polkit, so yep... Thanks !
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Blarrg, منذ ٦ أشهرBuggy and difficult to use.Hi there,
I’m so sorry to hear you are having trouble using 1Password in your browser.
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get things up and running again as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها pottmi, منذ ٧ أشهرThis extension is for use with a membership but 1password directs people to this extension for use with their desktop app. They have now hidden the extension for use with the desktop app. 1password seems to have turned into some click bait company.Hi there,
If you still have local vaults in the desktop app, you’ll want to install 1Password Classic in your browser instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
We are currently trading in standalone licenses and are offering generous discounts on 1Password memberships to users who have been using our licensed version of 1Password. Please drop an email to email@example.com so our team can discuss the benefits :)
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17311319, منذ ٧ أشهرDoesn't work with perpetual licensesHey,
You are correct, In order to use 1Password in your browser with a standalone license you will need to install the classic version of 1Password in your browser: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/.
We are offering generous discounts on 1Password memberships to users who have been using our licensed version of 1Password. Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can provide you with more details :)
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها roman, منذ ٧ أشهرIt's become increasingly frustrating to use this extension in the browser. Anytime I need to autocomplete a password form it just shows the "Loading..." screen. Given you wait long enough (approx. 10 seconds) it finally shows the "Enter your password" field, but unfortunately this happens any time I interact with the extension. It is a lot faster to have the desktop app installed and just manually copy-paste credentials. What's the point of the browser extension at this point?
Edit: I've changed my review to 4 stars (from 1). It works as before when the 1Password app integration is disabled. I right clicked on the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar, selected "Settings" and turned off "Integrate with 1Password app". It's as good as new again. Surely, it shouldn't require end-user digging around in settings to make a paid product work out of the box?Hi Roman,
I’m so sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with the extension. Does the issue persist even after you restart the computer?
If so, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll help you get things up and running again as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Daily Tabs, منذ ٧ أشهرThis is a glorified note pad, not a security product. Many features lacking compared to other products. Website missing features compared to app. Secure notes (ya know, the thing they recommend you use for financial data!) can be shoulder surfed (reported 9 years ago and still no fix). No smart ordering of site matches, so rarely used entries can show up first with no way to change. Super basic product, not worth paying for compared to other paid products. Will not be continuing after first year.Hey there,
I’m so sorry to hear you are not having a good experience with 1Password in your browser. We’d love to hear more about the features you feel we should add as we are always looking to make improvements.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can further assist :)
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14690958, منذ ٧ أشهرExcruciating to learn. hard to find instuctions
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٧ أشهرHey there,
Thank you for your review.
I’m so sorry to hear you are having difficulty using 1Password. We would love to provide a helping hand and talk you through any areas of 1Password you need assistance with.
Please drop an email to support@1Password.com and our team will be more than happy to help.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)