- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17812330, منذ ٩ أشهرMonstrous and confusing pain to transfer after upgrade. 6 months of unusablity. forced to keep information old old computer.After this , post it notes look good. Cannot migrate or retrieve backed up data with proper passwords . overwrites FF password file. Horrible experience that has taken me a week to simply get bare functions returned. They do not respond to help contacts. Happy with it for 10 years , then their wheels fell off, needless complexity and unneeded "features"We’re sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble using 1Password in Firefox. If you could reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14345449, منذ ٩ أشهرこのパスワード管理ツールはとても役に立ちます。Mac、Windows、iPhoneなど、どのブラウザーでも動作する点が非常にありがたいです。
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13164952, منذ ٩ أشهرLots of issues with filling generated passwords and saving these in 1Password.We’re sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble using 1Password in Firefox. If you could reach out to our team at email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17719339, منذ ٩ أشهرGenerally works ok, but there's a big issue when generating new passwords for new entries where the modal gets stuck open. It doesn't close when hitting Save, and doesn't save the entry, which means you have to go and manually add each new site.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and report this behavior to us! We haven't been able to reproduce this here on our end, so if you could give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be more than happy to work with you to get to the root of the issue here.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Ats, منذ ٩ أشهرOn Kubuntu 1Password Firefox extension doesn't unlock when native 1Password application (installed via apt) is unlocked. Maybe related to KDE, as it works with plain Ubuntu?Thanks for leaving us a review! It's possible there might be something going on with your install of Kubuntu that's preventing the 1Password Extension from talking to the desktop app. If you'd send us a message at email@example.com we'd be happy to take a closer look at this with you.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها wheatwacker, منذ ٩ أشهرThe product has been great for months. A recent update of either the plugin or the desktop app broke a couple things. I suspect it's an issue with an update to the browser plugin, as the hover fonts for the plugin are now different. 1) I can no longer use macos fingerprint to unlock the browser instance, despite desktop instance being unlocked. 2) Browser instance takes a very long time to exit its initialization routine. This happens both when the browser vault is locked and unlocked. And when the desktop vault is locked and unlocked. It was instant before, now I see the spinning grey/black circle for several seconds. Mac has no performance issues with other applications. (M1 Max with low/no load.) 3) The desktop instance periodically steals window focus, typically after interacting with the browser.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and let us know your experience with 1Password! Some of the behavior you've described isn't the sort of experience we expect, and if you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to help get things working properly for you.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها David, منذ ٩ أشهر1password has helped me over and over to keep track of the increasing complexities of online life. Thank you1 My one complaint is that whenever there is an update to firefox, I have to remove the 1password extension and add it back in for it to continue working and that is frustrating. Not frustrating enough to stop using but worth a fix or explanation??Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying 1Password, and we really appreciate you letting us know! Having to uninstall + reinstall the extension for each update certainly isn't expected behavior, so if you'd send us a message at email@example.com we'd be happy to see what's happening here.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها tech, منذ ٩ أشهرone of the best password manager.
the addon and apps are grate overall a grate experience.
and a grate support team to boot.
10 out of 10 would recommend.
the only thing is there is no free tier. but, there is a 14 days free trial so you can try before buying.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12422317, منذ ٩ أشهرThis is the best. Password manager and sign-in authenticator all in one. It is awesome. It is also much smoother and streamlined compared to Bitwarden.