- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Robert, منذ ٨ أشهرGood Extension, but got really slow to unlock. Takes 10-15 seconds after entering password.
Edit: Problem fixed, now 5 stars :)Hey Robert! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review here, though, we're sorry to hear about the less-than-stellar performance you've noticed when it comes to unlocking 1Password.
If you're still noticing this, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as this isn't the sort of behavior we expect you to see. We look forward to chatting with you soon!
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17943856, منذ ٩ أشهرI love 1password and I hate this extension; breaks on regular basis due to whatever reason; I often end-up searching for console errors in throws just to land on their community forums with no solutionHey there! We're really sorry to hear this is the experience you've had with 1Password in the Browser lately. If you could send us a message at email@example.com we'd love to try to see what we can do to make things right here for you.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها omiDSi, منذ ٩ أشهرcan not connecting with 1Password-App (Version 8.10.8-24).
Error message: "Problems connecting. 🔴 Please ensure the 1Password app is unlocked."
> Same issue with Beta-Version Addon.Hey omiDSi!
We’re sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble using 1Password in Firefox. If you could reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17558813, منذ ٩ أشهرWhen it works, it works very well. But when I log in to just to have the app generate a password, often times that option isn't offered and I have to jump through hoops to get a useable password. I'm also not thrilled that every time 1Password detects that I'm logging into a site, or about to fill in information on a site, it places a "use 1Password" option that covers up what it is I'm working on.Hey there! If you're noticing that 1Password in the Browser is often asking you to "use 1Password" then that typically means it's not unlocked, therefore it's unable to not only save (or offer) useable passwords for the website you're on, but it's not going to be able to help you autofill those logins either.
Try checking within the 1Password browser extension under Settings > General > Integrate with 1Password App to ensure that this setting is enabled so that way the browser extension remains unlocked whenever the desktop app is also unlocked.
Likewise, you can adjust when 1Password will be offered during inline filling by visiting Settings > Autofill > Show autofill menu on field focus
If there's anything else we can help with, be sure to reach out to us at email@example.com 🙂
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها XPERION, منذ ٩ أشهرThe new plug-in has become more clumsy than the old version. It's no longer possible to insert 2-factor codes into fields on current page as only copy is available. A little thing that makes the plug-in slow to use. Finding the correct saved information for a page or a credit card has also become less convenient. So it's not a commendable good plug-in anymore.Hey Xperion! The experience you're seeing definitely isn't the behavior you should be seeing from 1Password. Autofilling your two-factor authentication codes, and helping you save your credit card details are key features of 1Password and something you should certainly expect to work properly.
If you haven't already, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to investigate this further.