- كتبها iambriam, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥UPDATE: Looks like an update was pushed out that has resolved the issues I was experiencing. Will update review if anything changes.
As other reviewers have pointed out, something has recently gone seriously wrong with the 1Password Firefox add-on, making it practically unusable. The extension is constantly re-locking itself when the vault within the standalone 1Password app is still unlocked. When this occurs and I attempt to unlock the extension, the extension window shows a loading spinner that spins forever. I have to relaunch Firefox or reinstall the extension to temporarily fix the issue. I'm not sure if this bug resulted from a change FF introduced, but it all started happening around the time Firefox 95 was released. Strangely, this is occurring in FF on both Win10 AND macOS. Please fix! I will sooner abandon 1Password than leave Firefox.Hey iambriam,
Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with 1Password in your Firefox.
It sounds like there might be something that is breaking the integration between the extension and the desktop app of 1Password.
We’d love to help you with it though! Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- كتبها Grant, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Worked fine up until a few days ago. Now it no longer integrates with the macOS 1Password desktop app and I can no longer use Touch ID to unlock my vaults. Went from great to hot garbage with a quickness.Hey Grant,
Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with the extension.
Does the issue persist even after you restart the computer? If so, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll help you get things up and running again as soon as possible.
- كتبها ilMatte81, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Con l'ultimo aggiornamento non funziona più il TouchIDHey ilMatte81,
Is Touch ID not working even after you restart the computer?
If so, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details so we can help you get things working again!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17126796, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥TouchID unlock doesnt workHey there,
Is Touch ID unlock not working even after you restart your computer?
If so, please email us to email@example.com so that we can troubleshoot this with you and get things working properly again!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12587391, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Tried to add 1Password to Firefox. Absolutely glacial process. After 10 minutes, not showing in my extensions. 1PW screens too busy and confusing.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having a rough landing with 1Password in the browser. We’d love to help you getting things up and running!
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- كتبها Xyzzy01, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Something has gone horribly wrong with the extension now, taking it from 5 to 1 stars.
It no longer integrates with the desktop application, but seems to integrate with the vaults shared via 1password.com only - I obviously don't keep any of my useful passwords there, only low value ones shared with my wife via the family subscription.
For all my real passwords, I want to retain control so I protect and sync those files outside 1password.Hey Xyzzy01,
This extension works directly with 1Password.com accounts and vaults. It can and does still integrate to the desktop app, but locally stored vaults are not supported and require the old classic extension which can be obtained here: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
We strongly recommend migrating your data into your 1Password.com account to get the best out of your 1Password and enjoy a proper experience.
If you have any security concerns, we’d love to address them all and elaborate on how we (and you) keep your data safe! Feel free to email us to email@example.com with any question/concern and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
- كتبها private_user_1010910, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Latest version will not let me stay logged in after I close my browser. On my desktop, I prefer to let the browser extension unlock via my desktop 1password app. This used to work fine, but in the latest extension version it no longer functions. Very frustrating. Please fix this!Hey there,
1Password should definitely connect and integrate with your desktop app! Sounds like there’s an issue we can troubleshoot with you.
Feel free to send us an email with all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you up and running in no time :)
- كتبها siuKing, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I used 1Passord for ages and it was the best experience I've had with managing passwords. Now that I use MacOS Monterey and since there is 1Password7 it's just pure trash. I can't open the classic 1Password App on my Mac (after I type in the password it gets stuck) and I'm not able to add new passwords. The 1Password7 App won't allow me to add new passwords. The extensions either in safari and in Firefox don't work at all. I don't know what I have to do to get the extensions to work. Honestly... at this point I'm so disappointed that I actually think about asking my money back since it just stopped working properly for me.Hey siuKing,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. It sounds like you might have been working with a previous 1Password version (1Password 6 or earlier) with a standalone license, and then updated to 1Password 7 when you updated your Mac.
1Password 7 requires a 1Password.com account, which you can sign up for here: https://1password.com/sign-up
Once you create an account and add it to the 1Password 7 app, it will be activated and autofilling should work.
If that is not the case or if you are still having troubles, please do contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17144797, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I've used 1Password on Mac for years. It's not perfect, but it does exactly what it needs to do, and the ability to separate work and personal vaults is extra helpful. If you're going to pay for any software subscription, it should be a password manager.Hey there!
Thank you for the kind review, much appreciated.
We’re glad to hear you’re finding 1Password so helpful and worthy. We hope to keep delighting your experience as we push 1Password forward and keep adding features and improvements :)
- كتبها markus, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥New Firefox Browser PlugIn don't work correctly. Don't find my passwords. I don't need new Browser PlugIn – I just need the correct Password. It was a good program until yesterday. As of today it's unfortunately bullshit. Hope there is a downgrade soonHey markus,
1Password in the browser works directly with your 1Password.com account and the vaults within it. If you still have local/standalone vaults in the desktop app, their content will not show up in this extension.
There are two routes to choose from here:
- You can migrate your local vault(s) into your 1Password.com account, which will solve the issue.
- You can revert back to the 1Password Classic extension that still works with standalone vaults.
We’d love to help you and guide you with these options, so feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you up and running in no time.