- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Jared, منذ ٣ أعوامBeen a 1Password user for years. On Mac it's been great, however on Windows the recent update could use some improvements. I love that it sync with the native app now but the unlock speed on Windows is super slow for some reason. Fixing that would bring it back up to a 5 for me.Hey Jared,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We’re constantly working on improving the extension and its performance, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
The 1Password team.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16035291, منذ ٣ أعوامI reviewed this earlier and gave the recent update one star. I was using the 1-Password button in the MacBook menu bar. Switched to the Firefox add-on button and most of the problems aren't occurring.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password in the browser.
We’d like to investigate the issue you are experiencing and help you get things sorted out! Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get right on it.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها jonrandy, منذ ٣ أعوامFantastic, but please bring back the ability to have a monochrome icon. I have no desire for a coloured icon that looks out of place in Firefox
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16768350, منذ ٣ أعوامI absolutely love the new way of prefilling the passwords and the one-time-passwords in comparisson with the previous version. But I'm really missing the connection with the desktop app so I don't have to enter my main password every time and I can unlock with touch ID.
In the meantime, keep up the good work!
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16756914, منذ ٣ أعوامThanks to developer response, I've installed 1Password Classic and got Touch ID back. This particular extension is lacking Touch ID support for now.Hey there,
Touch ID is not yet available in this extension, but we’re definitely working on it!
In the meantime, if Touch ID is required for your workflow, you can use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Metta, منذ ٣ أعوامExtenstion no longer works in Firefox. Was very happy with your product until a few months ago when it stopped working in Firefox. Now I have to use Safari.
**installing the "classic version" seems to work in Firefox. I wish you had been more transparent about this as I have been trying to figure this out for months.Hey Metta,
If you'd like to give our newer extension another shot, this guide may be helpful in seeing how things have changed, https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
If you'd like to still continue using the Classic extension, the link is still available from our site here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
We’ll also gladly help with any questions or issues you have via email, so feel free to email us as needed to email@example.com
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16461100, منذ ٣ أعوامWorks great, but the company's been promising Fingerprint auth on the "X" version for a while yet there's still no trace of it.Hey there!
We are indeed working on integrating 1Password X with the our 1Password desktop apps, which will allow Touch ID support.
This is a bit more complicated than expected, but our end goal is to allow 1Password X to integrate on all platforms (not just Mac) and this will require overcoming a lot of technical barriers.
Thanks for the support and the kind words.
The 1Password team.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها jimbo1, منذ ٣ أعوامIt disables the firefox password generator but does not provide a replacement password generator. It adds an "Show 1Password" button to the password field but the button does not work. Nothing happens. Big regret buying this service.
Edit: much happier now that I have managed to iron out some of the wrinkles. There are still some rough edges. My previous password manager was keepass and I really miss the auto-type keyboard macros for populating some of the more complex windows app logins like ASX Austraclear and some of the banking websites that ask for multiple pieces of information to login. I have come to quite a few change-password pages where 1Password does not generate a new password for me, and also does not provide an easy way to trigger the password generator, where I know the native firefox password generator had no problems. Also it does not pre-fill basic auth logins like the native firefox password manager does. There is a work around, but it is not intuitive.Hey Jimbo!
1Password X automatically sets itself as the default password manager when you install it so that your browser’s password manager won’t interrupt and show you a double prompt when you handle password fields.
You can turn Firefox’s password manager back on by going into 1Password X’s settings, turning off the “Make 1Password the default password manager” option, then turn Firefox’s password manager back on it Firefox’s settings.
As for 1Password not showing up in fields, please make sure that 1Password is unlocked before you try to use it. If there’s a little padlock drawing on the 1Password extension icon (top right corner of Firefox), then click it and unlock it with your Master Password.
If you’re still encountering issues, we’d love to help you get things going! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply as soon as possible!
The 1Password team.