- كتبها Simon ROLLAND, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Not work well with azerty keyboard.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ شهرينHey Simon,
Thanks for the review.
I’d be interested to find out more about the trouble you are having using 1Password with your azerty keyboard.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where our team can help get to the bottom of things.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15154966, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The principle of 1 password is great. However, i find it difficult to get my relatives to use it because of the severe learning slope. The differences between the apps on various platforms make explanations difficult, and the differences between app and extensions is practically impossible to explain. Most relatives use their own local app of 1Password (6, 5 or even 4)...and migrating to the newer version is too much of an effort. People don't have enough time to spend 30-45 minutes to learn the new version, get confused because they are accustomed to the old version and things are different, and give up, trash the new version and go back to what they are accustomed to. (BTW the same reaction explains the persistence of older MS Windows OS.)
رد المطورنُشرت منذ شهرينHi there,
Thank you for your review.
We would love to help your relatives out so you can all enjoy 1Password and all of its great features!
Please drop an email to support@1Password.com and our team can provide a helping hand :)
- كتبها roman, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's become increasingly frustrating to use this extension in the browser. Anytime I need to autocomplete a password form it just shows the "Loading..." screen. Given you wait long enough (approx. 10 seconds) it finally shows the "Enter your password" field, but unfortunately this happens any time I interact with the extension. It is a lot faster to have the desktop app installed and just manually copy-paste credentials. What's the point of the browser extension at this point?
Edit: I've changed my review to 4 stars (from 1). It works as before when the 1Password app integration is disabled. I right clicked on the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar, selected "Settings" and turned off "Integrate with 1Password app". It's as good as new again. Surely, it shouldn't require end-user digging around in settings to make a paid product work out of the box?
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٣ أشهرHi Roman,
I’m so sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with the extension. Does the issue persist even after you restart the computer?
If so, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll help you get things up and running again as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- كتبها mentaldiet, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Help is quick and easy. Some times it is to complex to understand. Follow up is great. The more it does each new edition, the further I get lost.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٥ أشهرHey there,
Thank you for your kind review.
We’d love to help you get around with your 1Password and guide you through everything!
The best place to start is here: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
In addition,our great support team are ready to help you out! Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions you have and our team will guide you through it all!
- كتبها hadrien, منذ ٨ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥~Why was the touchid feature removed?~
EDIT: if touchid feature does not work, rebooting the OS fixes it.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٨ أشهرHey hadrien,
The Touch ID feature was not removed. If Touch ID is not working, it means there’s a communication problem between your extension and the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
If a restart to the computer does not resolve the issue, please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot this with you :)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13597181, منذ ٩ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥using it for years now and was satiesfied all the time. Only downsight now is that since the one update the extension now opens the 1password app instead of unlocking the browser addon. This takes a few seconds and sometimes stucks. Not a game breaker but still somewhat annoying. Still 4 stars for great Tool which is worth it's money!
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٨ أشهرHey there,
Integrating the extension with the desktop app has some great advantages, such as being able to unlock with the computer’s biometrics or Windows Hello, as well as keeping the extension unlocked even if you quit the browser.
If you’d like to revert that change and go back to a standalone extension without integrating to the desktop app, you can do so from the extension’s settings page:
Right-click the 1Password extension icon in your browser’s toolbar -> Settings -> Turn off the “Integrate with 1Password app” option there.
That’ll provide you with the same experience you had before we introduced the integration :)
- كتبها jvb, منذ ٩ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The 1Password extension's icon used to appear in my Bookmarks bar; now it's only in my menu bar. Why?
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٩ أشهرHey jvb,
You can put the icon back in its place by following the steps here: https://support.1password.com/missing-browser-button/#firefox
Feel free to email us if you require further assistance with this at firstname.lastname@example.org
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16960040, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Mostly, it works as advertised. I have 3 areas for improvement to suggest: 1. Because of the way it prompts, it's too easy to save just a user ID and not the password or vice versa, and not be prompted to save both. 2. Recent Firefox update seems to have disabled the extension so now I have to add it again. 3. It closes itself after 10 minutes so I am constantly having to re-input my 1Password password; resetting this seems to be browser-specific and not intuitive. You shouldn't have to be a systems security nerd to find it easy to use.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عام واحدHey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review!
1. Thanks for the feedback here. We show the “Save in 1Password” button in every field where you type in, to give you the option to control what is saved, where and when. It might be a slight adjustment to ignore the “Save in 1Password” button until after you are done typing in both username and password fields, but that’s great feedback, so thank you!
2. We have not yet encountered such reports from other users. Not sure why your 1Password disappeared from Firefox but that should definitely not happen when Firefox updates! If you encounter the issue again, please email us to email@example.com so we can investigate!
3. You can adjust the auto-lock timer in the extension’s settings page. If you have the 1Password desktop app installed on your computer, then the extension should connect to it and inherit the auto-lock timer settings from the desktop app, so make sure to check the desktop app’s settings as well! If you need further assistance with this, please do email us so we can help you set this up as you want it to work. Unlocking 1Password in your browser should unlock the desktop app and all other browsers in one go!