- كتبها private_user_1010910, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Latest version will not let me stay logged in after I close my browser. On my desktop, I prefer to let the browser extension unlock via my desktop 1password app. This used to work fine, but in the latest extension version it no longer functions. Very frustrating. Please fix this!
رد المطورنُشرت منذ شهر واحدHey there,
1Password should definitely connect and integrate with your desktop app! Sounds like there’s an issue we can troubleshoot with you.
Feel free to send us an email with all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you up and running in no time :)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15067927, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I've used 1Password from the beginning and I've always loved the program. It's saved so much headache from trying to remember hundreds of passwords.
That said, I hate this new extension. It's always covering up fields, I have to log in to the extension itself which means I can't use TouchID on my Mac, and it's just a major friction point that didn't used to be there. The classic extension isn't perfect, but it's still a lot better than this one.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٣ أشهرHey there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
You can tone down the extension’s suggestions menu by right-clicking the extension’s icon in your browser’s toolbar and selecting “Settings”, then turn off the “Show autofill menu on field focus” option.
That’ll prevent 1Password from popping up on its own in fields.
As for Touch ID - that should definitely work. If it doesn’t, then there’s a connection issue between the extension and your desktop app, which we can troubleshoot!
Please email us at email@example.com so we can help you get this working :)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17079849, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥This is the only password manager that I use and trust, but the constant problems it has really annoys me. The main problem I face now is that the 1Password plugin on Firefox has stopped asking/accepting/prompting the TouchID, making me write my really long and complex main password every 15 minutes. I wish it would keep the features it had instead of silently removing them and making the app harder to use instead of easier.
- كتبها Javier GG, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Issues when unlocking: whenever I open Firefox I click on the icon, introduce the password, it shows that everything is correct, but it does not unlock (black lock sign still there), so I need to repeat the process until it decides to unlock. I am using version 2.0.5, although this is a recurring issue since some months already.
Once it is unlocked, it works like a charm.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٤ أشهرHey Javier,
Sounds like there might be an issue with your 1Password desktop app that is causing the extension to hang when unlocking.
We’d love to help you with that. Can you please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The 1Password team.
- كتبها willy-style, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Miss the classic add on, but it doesn't work well anymore.
I use 1password extensively and couldn't get through a day without it. I haven't got the faintest clue why it's so hard to get the classic version to work anymore.
I hate editing passwords in a new tab instead of on my local computer. I hate having separate sessions in my browser and not being able to use my fingerprint or watch to unlock my browser extension.
This version is a MAJOR downgrade from the 'classic' extension. Agilebits, I'm disappointed.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٥ أشهرHey there,
This new extension should connect to the desktop app on your computer just as the classic extension did, and allow you to edit items without opening new tabs and unlock with biometrics!
It sounds like there’s an issue with your setup that we would definitely like to help you troubleshoot until things are working as expected! Please do email us all the details to email@example.com
- كتبها DamienG, منذ ٧ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Was great for years, latest update gets confused between click-to-activate and press ctrl-., opens window then closes it without doing anything, says Loading for 30+ seconds some times.
Wish there was a way to restore the old version of the extension.Hey DamienG,
We’d love to help you get things working properly. If you’d like to troubleshoot this, please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get things sorted out for you as soon as possible.
- كتبها andrew, منذ ٧ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥used to be very reliable.Hey Andrew,
1Password is still very reliable! If you are having any issues at all, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com so we can get you up and running with a proper 1Password experience :)
- كتبها Keerthi, منذ ٧ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥It was working perfectly last week. Now it just doesn't work where Ctrl+Period doesn't work and clicking on the icon doesn't open most of the times.
Can you please fix it before we escalate them internally within our company?Hey Kreethi,
We’d love to troubleshoot this issue with you or with someone from your company. Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate and help you guys get everything working properly.
- كتبها Oreoreo, منذ ٩ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥So the extension is independent from the app in Windows? I'm so sick of entering password every time I launch the browser, even I have the desktop app unlocked in Windows.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٩ أشهرHey Oreoreo!
Yes, this extension is (currently) independent from the desktop app. We’re working on integrating it with the desktop app though, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned!
In the meantime, if keeping it unlocked is crucial for your workflow, you can install 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- كتبها Brunis, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I read the 2-3 star reviews about auto-popping to save passwords and i have the same problems, i read the solutions about keeping it unlocked, but that doesn't help, it's just too user unfriendly. I can't be expected to maintain 1000 logins manually in a userinterface that requires me to log in every time.. it's just a nightmare.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ١٠ أشهرHey Brunis,
You can adjust 1Password’s auto-lock settings so it would remain unlocked for as long as your browser is open. Simply right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and select “Settings”, then adjust the auto-lock settings as you see fit.
We’re working on an integration feature that would allow 1Password to remain unlocked even if you quit the browser, so stay tuned :)
- كتبها Sander, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥On its own, the plugin works, but that's just it. 1Password desktop is unlocked, but the browser-plugin isn't. I have to login twice (both desktop and browser separately). I am forced to use two separate shortcuts and wait for newly generated passwords to be synced to the other instance which is RIGHT THERE...
Switched back to the old plugin, which works much easier. Please fix this and make it 1Password instead of 2Password...
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عام واحدHey Sander!
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions there.
When working with 1Password in your browser, you’ll want to start and end your workflow in the browser. No need to open or use the desktop app at all!
Also, you’ll be happy to learn that we are indeed currently working on integrating with the desktop app, and when that happens you will be able to unlock only one of them and the other will unlock as well! Not to mention it will add Touch ID / Windows Hello support and more :)
Keep your apps up to date and stay tuned.
- كتبها istrasci, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Will not work in Linux which is where I primarily need it. When I click the toolbar icon, it just gives me a blank moz-extension:// page. Works fine in Windows.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عام واحدHey istrasci,
1Password X should definitely work in Linux! Sounds like it is having troubles initializing in your browser.
We’d love to help you with this. Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get on the case!
- كتبها Peter, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Real pain that it doesnt work with classic 1Password, would really want to be able to install the legacy extension again to be able to use small tab window, instead of 1password opening slow in a full brower tab
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عامينHey Peter,
Thanks for the feedback!
If you’re using a Mac, you can integrate 1Password X with the desktop app just like the old extension does and enjoy both worlds: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/#to-integrate-with-1password-for-mac
Or, you can simply install the old companion extension and remove 1Password X altogether: https://1password.com/browsers/firefox/
If you’re having any issues, feel free to email us for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- كتبها Gabriel, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Poor user experience. I use this extension for work, where I have a single sign on provider, so I use 1password around once or twice per week. This means, every time I open 1password, my SAML SSO session is expired and 1password fires a new tab immediately to sync the changed passwords, completely disrupting my work. Editing an entry within the extension is also a no-go, it opens a pop up (where I have to log in again). I would expect to do more stuff within the extension and less stuff in a new tab, if I want a new tab I wouldn't use the extension. Copying the password is harder than autofilling (I would expect a keyword shortcut), but autofill sometimes auto submits, which makes it a very poor experience, especially when the form has other fields that 1password is not capable of filling. I only use this for work purposes.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عامينHey Gabriel,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. It sounds like you have your Firefox set to clear its cache every time you close the browser. 1Password stores your account information and session in the local storage of the browser, which is deleted when you clear the cache, so 1Password will pop up the next time you open the browser and will ask you to sign into your account again.
As for the other issues, I’m sure we can help you resolve them as well! Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!