Welkom by Thunderbird Byvoegings.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
WordReference Translator allows to access to the translation of the selected word through 4 different ways:
* If you select it with double click, it will appear a link over it.
* And even if you don't select it with double click:
** Pressing the key "D"
** With the option "Translate" in the context menu
** With the option "Translate" in the "Tools" menu
A new tab with the translated word or expression at WordReference will appear. Once read, you can close it by pressing Ctrl+W.
Available translation languages are all from WordReference.com as of October 24th 2009.
* With English: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
* With Spanish, moreover: French, Portuguese.
* Fixed potential crash of the extension when hiding the floating link. This could provoke the floating link to not be shown again until Firefox was restarted.
* Status bar icon setting now defaults to false.
* readme.txt & install.rdf clean up.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following:
Om eie versamelings te bou, is 'n Mozilla-byvoegingsrekening nodig.
Aside from the previous, WordReference Translator does not collect nor sends any other data to anybody.