Have you received an email with embedded images (not attached) that are twice larger then your monitor and in order to see the whole image you must save each image to your computer, then open with an image viewer?
This addon will fit large images into window, so the whole image is visible, not only a corner of it.
And don't worry, the images are not actually resized or altered in any way, they stay original.
Once installed, look for a new button at the message header toolbar (see screenshot).
Optionally you can add button to Thunderbird's toolbar as well.
- Activated - Enable/disable the addon
- Fit width - Fit image to window width
- Fit height - Fit image to window height
- Scroll to image - Scroll to image after click
- Show border - Show black border around images
- Add spaces around images - This will add space of 3 pixels around each image
- Obey image predefined size - When zoomed in (fitted image), show image in it's predefined size, rather then "fit to window" size.
- Click and hold to resize - This applies only to images with hyperlinks. When disabled, click and hold will open hyperlink.
- Show changes log - Show changes log after each addon update
- Fit all images - Fit all images in the message into window
- Restore all images - Restore all images in the message to their original size
- Close - Close menu