Meer oor my
|Gebruiker sedert||Julie 9, 2010|
|Aantal byvoegings ontwikkel||11 byvoegings|
|Gemiddelde gradering van ontwikkelaar se byvoegings||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|
Byvoegings wat ek gemaak het
Send Later Requires Restart
True "Send Later" functionality to schedule the time for sending an email.
Dorando keyconfig Requires Restart
A modified Dorando's addon to rebind keyboard shortcuts. It is designed to be a drop-in replacement, keeping your old settings. (See details for upgrade instructions.)
Enable the View | Message Body As | All Body Parts message display mode.
Folder Pane View Switcher Requires Restart
Folder view arrows; switch to "All Folders" view when hovering during drag & drop; allow user to select which views are enabled or tied to the view arrows.
IMAP Received Date Requires Restart
Make the “Received” column in IMAP folders show when messages were actually received.
Rated 5 out of 5 starsDié resensie is oor 'n vorige weergawe van dié byvoeging (18.104.22.168).
See new version that is compatible with current Thunderbird Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This is a great add-on, but unfortunately it's incompatible with the current versions of Thunderbird and SeaMonkey and its maintainer has disappeared: the web site is down and his email address bounces.
I've taken over maintenance of the add-on and created a new version which is compatible with current Thunderbird and SeaMonkey:
Broken in Firefox/Thunderbird 57+, maintainer email bounces Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Unfortunately there are API changes in Firefox and Thunderbird 57 which break this add-on. I attempted to email a patch to the maintainer of the add-on, but my email bounced, so the add-on may be unsupported (and therefore permanently broken) at this point.
Alas, does not work with current Thunderbird version Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Buttons don't do anything when clicked in current Thunderbird version. Numerous errors in error console from the add-on on startup and when creating or editing buttons.
New version is better and worse than old one Rated 4 out of 5 stars
The emojis being inserted in the new version are bigger and more attractive and therefore superior.
However, they appear to be inserted in a weird way which causes the editor, at least on Linux (Thunderbird 52.1.1) to behave very oddly.
1. Insert an emoji at the beginning of the message body.
2. Note that your text cursor disappears. Usually when this happens when you insert an image, you can make it come back by unfocusing the window and focusing again, but that doesn't work here. So, the disappearing cursor is a problem.
3. Try to move your cursor before the emoji you just typed so that you can add text before it. It's impossible.
4. Backspace to erase the emoji, then type ctrl-z to bring it back. You can't -- undo doesn't work.
I'm sure that all this is at least as much the fault of the editor as it is of the add-on, but it's still all a problem.
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Not working as of Firefox 28 (Linux x86_64).
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
I was once quite enamored of Sxipper, but since firefox 3.6 came out I have been much less happy with it. There are two significant bugs that the Sxipper developer(s) have had months and months to fix, but there's no sign that they're going to do so any time soon. These bugs are significant enough that I think it's misleading to claim that Sxipper works with Firefox 3.6.
1. Sxipper login prompting for HTTP basic authentication doesn't work. None of the Sxipper buttons in the basic authentication login window work, and the only way to log into a site that uses HTTP basic authenticaiton is to disable Sxipper while doing so.
2. When the Sxipper login window is displayed, the firefox window underneath it is solid black; it's supposed to be greyed out but still vislble.
Firefox 3.6 was released six months ago. It's absurd that these major issues haven't been fixed yet in such a popular add-on with a (supposedly) active development team.
Thunderbird 3.1 version is available. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I have ported this add-on to Thunderbird 3.1. See "Send Later 3" at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/195275/ .