Welkom by SeaMonkey Byvoegings.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
SixOrNot 220.127.116.11-signed No Restart
deur Timothy Baldock
IP address information for Firefox. SixOrNot is an icon-based display of IPv6 availability and utilisation also providing a listing of domain names and IP addresses involved in loading web pages.
Aangaande dié byvoeging
- Information comes from both the DNS entries of the servers contacted to load page elements and from the connections Firefox makes to those servers - providing the most complete information possible.
- The icon can be shown either in the address bar or as a toolbar button (which can be customized to many locations in the Firefox interface).
- This addon does not consult with any external service to determine your own IP address, avoiding any privacy concerns arising from such behaviour. Sixornot makes use of your OS's native DNS resolution capability which permits a more accurate assessment of your IPv4/IPv6 connectivity.
- By looking at both the DNS entries for a domain and the IP version used to make connections to it Sixornot can see when you are connecting via IPv4, but the remote site has the capability to be contacted via IPv6 - useful for those interested in whether sites are IPv6-capable but are not on an IPv6 connection themselves.
- DNS and IP address information can be copied to the clipboard by clicking on entries.
E10S: I am currently working on implementing support for multiprocess Firefox, this has been reasonably tricky but I think I have worked it all out. When I have something mostly working I'll release a beta.
Note: Version 0.7.3 doesn't work well with Firefox 29 due to compatibility issues with the new Australis UI. A new version which fixes these issues, 0.8.0, is available (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sixornot/versions/?page=1#version-0.8.0).