Welkom by SeaMonkey Byvoegings.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Wees versigtig met die ou weergawes!
Hierdie weergawes word net vir verwysing en toetsdoeleindes gewys. Gebruik altyd die jongste weergawe van 'n byvoeging.
* Fixed: Notification pop-up shouldn't disappear if somebody clicks outside it.
* Fixed: Toolbar icon broken in SeaMonkey 2.40 and above.
* Added promotional message for Adblock Browser to the first-run page.
* Issue reporter: Made sure there is always enough space to display report data.
* Issue reporter: No longer intercepting right-clicks on the resulting report link, only left- and middle-clicks result in the report being opened.
* Implemented an alternative format for subscription links that is easier to use in forums or emails: https://subscribe.adblockplus.org/?location=foo instead of abp:subscribe?location=foo.
* Fixed subscription links in multi-process Firefox
* Added global opt-out for notifications.
* Notifications are shown immediately after download rather than waiting for a browser restart.
* Removed inconsistent behavior (breaks backwards compatibility): exception rules starting with http:// or https:// no longer imply $document option.
* Reduced the initial delay for filter lists and notification updates after browser startup.
* First-run page: Fixed social buttons being broken starting with Firefox 38.
* Added extensions.adblockplus.suppress_first_run_page preference to allow administrators disable the first-run page if Adblock Plus is installed globally.
* Fixed: $elemhide filter option doesn't consider website signatures correctly.
* Improved ABP icons and logo.
* Fixed: First-run page broken in Firefox nightlies if E10S is enabled.
* Fixed first-run page layout for right-to-left languages.
* Fixed: "Adblock Warning Removal List" is being displayed as the selected list on Firefox Mobile.
* Fixed: "Disable on site" doesn't always show up on Firefox Mobile.