Wees versigtig met die ou weergawes!
Hierdie weergawes word net vir verwysing en toetsdoeleindes gewys. Gebruik altyd die jongste weergawe van 'n byvoeging.
- Fixed bug affecting Gecko 17+ caused by Gecko interface changes.
- Fixed inline options UI broken in Mobile (only tested in XUL version, not native Android version).
- 1.9.6 had a critical bug that prevented the addon starting up in legacy Gecko 1.9.x-series browsers.
- Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
- Added support for localisation of the options page - feel free to submit your language for inclusion in a future release.
- Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank - thanks to Stanimir Stamenkov for the report.
- Fixed support for application/json MIME type in Gecko 8+.
- Workaround for conflict with Firebug 1.8 <= v < 1.9.0a4 in Gecko 9+ - thanks to grayrest for the report.
- Fixed bug in per-host Accept overrides that caused initialisation of language
packs to fail - thanks to phill.luby.uk for the report.
- Formatted JSON output is now valid with quotes around object keys when copied - thanks to jrouffiac for the report.
- Full support for Firefox Mobile and future multi-process incarnations of the desktop browsers.
- No longer confuses certain websites by default - you can override the default HTTP Accept header on a host-by-host basis to either omit or include the JSON MIME type, with an optional q-value.
- New options interface available from within the Add-ons Manager in Gecko 7.x-series browsers (Firefox 7, SeaMonkey 2.4) and above - older browsers can still access all options by opening about:config and looking under extensions.jsonovich.
- 1.9.0 had a critical bug that prevented it installing in all Gecko 2.x-series browsers and up that wasn't caught during testing due to different installation methods.
- Although compatible with Gecko 8.x-series, data with the application/json MIME type will not be formatted since the browser now handles it as plain text - this will be fixed in the next release.
- Although compatible with Gecko 8.x-series, data with the application/json MIME type will not be formatted since the browser now handles it as plain text - this will be fixed in a future release.
- New preference to disable HTTP Accept header modification.
- New preferences to control which MIME types and file extensions should be treated as JSON.
- Some performance improvements.
- To configure the preferences, please use about:config - there appears to be no easy way to insert a restartless options dialog into the addons manager yet.
- Brings support for opening .json files from disk.
- Restores HTTP Accept header functionality that was lost for Firefox 4 in 1.8's initial restartless support.
- Uses ES5 strict mode.
- No longer uses XUL overlays at all, these cannot be made restartless.
- Can now be disabled and re-enabled on-demand in all supported browsers from the addon manager without restarting (older browsers will still nag to restart, but most of the script is actually unloaded already).
Changes in 1.8
- Marked compatible with SeaMonkey 2.
- Added support for restartless installation/uninstallation/enable/disable provided by Gecko 2 (Firefox 4+ and SeaMonkey 2.1+)
- Fixed bug where arrays were displayed as objects.
- Added support for Firefox 4
- New style