Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Youtube™ Search 184.108.40.206-signed
Youtube is one of the best websites in the world and now you can use it quickly and easily.
Aangaande dié byvoeging
It is very simple, you just click on the icon and list of featured videos will show.
You can search through all the videos on Youtube.
If you click on the video, it will open in the normal window.
We are planning on add your subscription feed and more setting. Stay tuned :-)
Om eie versamelings te bou, is 'n Mozilla-byvoegingsrekening nodig.
Last Updated: April 7, 2011
To see what has changed, click here
Wips.com is the Web Information Company. We measure Internet activity in order to understand trends, help people discover new content, and help people make better online decisions. Millions of people download Wips.com software ("Wips.com Extensions, extensions and add-ons" or "Extension service") to help measure the web. In return, Wips.com provides extension service users with information about Internet trends, website popularity, new and exciting topics, and related content.
NOTE: WIPS.COM'S EXTENSION SERVICE COLLECTS AND STORES INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEB PAGES YOU VIEW. IN SOME CASES, INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE EXTENSION SERVICE MAY BE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE, BUT PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT AT WIPS.COM, AND WE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ANALYZE WEB USAGE DATA TO DETERMINE THE IDENTITY OF ANY WIPS.COM USER.
What Personal Information About Users Does Wips.com Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us continually improve and provide information about Internet trends, website popularity, new and exciting topics, and related content. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. [Click here] to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing and improving our services, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information We Collect From the Extension Service: When you use the Extension Service, we collect information about the websites you visit, the searches you perform using search engines and when you use the "search" function of the Extension Service, the ways in which you use various Extension Service features (including whether the Extension Service is still installed on your computer), and the pages you view. [Click here] to see examples of what we collect. Although this information may contain some personally identifiable information, Wips.com does not use it to determine the identity of individual users or correlate it to your email address or other personally identifiable information that you give us or our affiliates, except as required by subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources. [Click here] to see examples of such information.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser, and through our Extension Service, to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
• The Help portion of the Extension on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Keep in mind that you need the cookies correct functionality of the extension service.
Does Wips.com Share the Information it Receives?
We share Wips.com user data with our parent corporation, Cleevio s.r-o., and the subsidiaries it controls, and we may share personally identifying information with third parties only as described below.
• Businesses We Do Not Control: We may offer search or other services that are powered or provided by another company. You can tell when a third party is involved in a given service offering, and, if you choose to use the service, we will share information related to your use of the service with that company. For example, if you use a third-party search engine offered through our Extension Service, we will transmit your search term and IP address to that company so that it can provide you with the requested search results. Likewise, if you download our Extension Service from a third party website, the Extension Service may display the third party's brand, and consequently that third party may receive information about your use of the Extension Service.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include storing and analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service, and payment processing. They have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Wips.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• Wips.com uses commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to protect its databases and servers against risks of loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, or inadvertent or improper disclosure of data.
• Wips.com segregates certain personally identifiable and other information about your use of Wips.com's services into separate databases, some of which can be accessed only by a limited number of employees.
• If you have an Wips.com account, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertising and Links to Other Websites?
What Choices Do I Have?
• Wips.com does not require that you provide us with personally identifiable information in order to use most of Wips.com's services. Therefore, you can always choose not to provide such information.
• You may disable the Extension Service from reporting information about your web surfing activities and/or statistics about your use of the Extension Service by using the Options menu in the Extension Service.
• You may disable the Extension Service from sending Wips.com any web page, advertisement, or search term information by turning off all Web Information features listed in the Options menu in the Extension Service.
• The Help portion of the Extension on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
• The Extension Service enables you to update certain browser configuration settings, such as your home page or your default search provider. If supported, you may configure these options during the installation process and in the Options menu in the Extension Service.
Are Children Allowed to Use Wips.com?
Wips.com does not offer products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may use Wips.com's website or the Extension Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you use our website or the Extension Service. For instance, if you register for an account at Wips.com, we collect your name, email address, country of origin, and, if you choose, your nickname, telephone number, website, company, and title. If you download and install the Extension Service software, which provides the Wips.com Extension, we collect any information voluntarily provided by you during the installation and registration process, which can include demographic information such as gender, age, occupation, household income, zip code and country. Demographic information is correlated to Web usage information collected during your use of the Extension Service. In addition, you might provide us with personally identifiable information when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise or complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form.
Automatic Information We Collect From the Extension Service
When you download the Extension Service, and at times during your use of the Wips.com website and Extension Service, we transmit Wips.com cookies to the hard drive of your computer. In addition, for every Web page you view while using the Extension Service, the Wips.com software transmits and stores your IP address, which may include a domain name, the full URL of the Web page you are visiting, general information about your browser; general information about your computer's operating system; your Wips.com cookie number or other identifying alphanumerical information enabling Wips.com to identify your computer; and the date and time the above information is logged. All of this above information is logged together in a single data string for each Web page you visit. Each string is logged in our database in the chronological order received from our millions of users.You may disable the Extension Service from sending Wips.com any web page, advertisement, or search term information by turning off all Web Information features listed in the Options menu in the Extension Service.
Finally, to ensure accurate information about the number of Extension Service users, the Extension Service periodically sends a signal to Wips.com containing basic information such as the IP address of your computer.
Automatic Information We Collect From Our Website
Automatic Information We Collect From Other Websites
Examples of automatic information we collect from third-party websites include the account identifier for the website, the URL’s of web pages visited, any referring URL’s to the visited web pages, the IP addresses and browser user-agents of visitors, and a unique identifier for each visitor.
Information from Other Sources
An example of information we might receive from other sources is when you authorize a third party website , such as Facebook, to interact directly with the Extension Service or our website to provide or receive personalized information about you. In that case, we might receive such information as your name and potentially other information used by that third party website to identify your account with that website.