- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 5905964, 'n maand geledeExport function doesn't work (appears to work, then fails in the download list). Apparently it wasn't working in the same way two years ago. Can we get a fix or a way to just copy the data to the clipboard?
- Rated 3 out of 5by barry-s, 3 maande geledeProvides basic functionality for free, but requires a $10/mo subscription for business contacts and stats displays. However, you can turn to the open source FOCA software to do a better job.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Robert S., 8 maande geledeGreat and really useful extension, but it really slows down the loading times of pages (have had this for quite some time now, and I have reported it before if I recall correctly), and thus I sadly cannot leave it enabled.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15024258, 'n jaar geledeVery handy, but no support. The "support" link just goes to the home page, and the FAQs do not address app support. The app will not export results, and I cannot find any information on why it would fail to save the file.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kevin Locke, 3 jaar geledeI agree with WB. Determines and displays reasonably detailed, accurate, and useful information, but can significantly slow page load and increase CPU usage. (e.g. https://github.com/AliasIO/wappalyzer/issues/3415) Consider enabling only as required.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15188949, 5 jaar geledeWorked great for a few days, then disappeared from the extensions bar in Firefox. Tried reinstalling, disabling, safe mode, and nothing gets it to appear back on there. Haven't had any issues with the Chrome version though.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ADRIEN'S LIFE, 6 jaar geledeC'est en général un très bon module.
Je trouve juste dommage qu'il y ait un manque de fonctionnalités cruel. Il est possible d'afficher bien plus de détails.