- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15024258, 5 maande geledeVery handy, but no support. The "support" link just goes to the home page, and the FAQs do not address app support. The app will not export results, and I cannot find any information on why it would fail to save the file.
- Rated 3 out of 5by pinple, 'n jaar geledeBest extension to detect technologies but it's quite heavy in performance and sometimes a bit buggy.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14641091, 'n jaar geledeVery handful, but requires suspiciously many permissions.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Tuxy.pop, 2 jaar geledeConsume mucha memoria y energía después de un tiempo activo.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Scvoet, 2 jaar geledeTap in the collapse menu, some content will not be displayed
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kevin Locke, 2 jaar geledeI agree with WB. Determines and displays reasonably detailed, accurate, and useful information, but can significantly slow page load and increase CPU usage. (e.g. https://github.com/AliasIO/wappalyzer/issues/3415) Consider enabling only as required.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16175509, 3 jaar geledeNew version has option to disable counter, great.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Simon, 3 jaar geledeWell in general really good but but recently I'm having load time problems because of it. Pls fix that
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15188949, 4 jaar geledeWorked great for a few days, then disappeared from the extensions bar in Firefox. Tried reinstalling, disabling, safe mode, and nothing gets it to appear back on there. Haven't had any issues with the Chrome version though.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ADRIEN'S LIFE, 5 jaar geledeC'est en général un très bon module.
Je trouve juste dommage qu'il y ait un manque de fonctionnalités cruel. Il est possible d'afficher bien plus de détails.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Alexander, 5 jaar geledeThis is maybe not a developer's fault, but it does slow down pages loading, creating annoying interface stuttering.
- Rated 3 out of 5by croshad, 6 jaar geledePlease revert the recent icon changes, this is horrible and glitchy