Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Wees versigtig met die ou weergawes!
Hierdie weergawes word net vir verwysing en toetsdoeleindes gewys. Gebruik altyd die jongste weergawe van 'n byvoeging.
- Fixed: The hints generation no longer crashes on some pages (regression since
- Improved: This version is now forwards-compatible with the upcoming version
0.6.0. Downgrading from 0.6.0 to 0.5.14 or older might cause VimFx to crash,
but downgrading from 0.6.0 to 0.5.15 is safe.
- Fixed: Non-hintchars key presses in hints mode are now suppressed. They used
to be passed along to the browser, which could confusingly activate site
- Fixed: The 'f' command now always opens links in the same tab. Links used to
be able to force a new tab or window.
- Fixed: Pressing 'Esc' in the location bar now restores the URL, as is the
default behaviour of Firefox. You may now also close Firefox dialogs using
- Fixed: The toolbar button no longer throws errors.
- Improved: Updated the de locale. Thanks to Alexander Haeussler!
- Improved: Updated the pl locale. Thanks to morethanoneanimal!
- Fixed: Locales should now work properly.
- Improved: Updated the zh-CN locale (@mozillazg).
- Improved: Updated the de locale (@Kambfhase).
- Added: Japanese locale (@pluser).
- Fixed: If you switched to another tab or window while an
was focused and then switched back, the
<input>element got blurred, while
it should have stayed focused. This caused the auto-type feature of KeePassX
- Fixed: The vote button on StackExchange sites are now markable again.
- Improved: Detection of previous/next links. Should work better on gmail now.
- Fixed: It is now possible to use Enter/Return in keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved: The n/N commands (etc.) now work even if you didn’t open the finbar
using the VimFx command (such as the default key binding ctrl+f, or by
clicking a menu item).
- Improved: It is now possible to blur text inputs without sending Esc to the
page, which could cause dialogs etc. to annoyingly close.
- Improved: Updated the el-GR locale (@sirodoht).
- Fixed: Autofocus prevention sometimes made text inputs impossible to focus
until you reloaded the page.
- Improved: Autofocus prevention now works on more sites than before.
- Improved: Autofocus prevention now prevents all automatic focusing (not
just when the page loads). This makes devdocs.io much easier to use.
- Added: When viewing images directly and the image has been resized to fit the
screen the image is now markable, allowing you to toggle zoom on it using the
- Fixed: It is no longer possible to add conflicting shortcuts (such as adding
'a' when 'af' and 'as' are already present).
- Fixed: The focus search bar command was broken.
- Fixed: Autofocus prevention was broken.
- Fixed: The top bar on YouTube could not be accessed by VimFx.
- Fixed: You can no longer add blank hotkeys.
- Improved: Tab Groups are supported.
- Improved: Matching of previous/next links should be more reliable.
- Improved: A few minor things.
0.5.6 Release notes:
- Updated some translations
- Updated pagination patterns and logic
- Added autofocus prevention feature that can be enabled in preferences
- Fix for popup passthrough mode stucking
- Make toolbar button click depend on current mode
- Higher weight markers should not be overlapped
- Refactor find mode to use Firefox native search bar
- Bump minimum required Firefox version to 25
- Added commands to go in the URL path
- Added commands to navigate previous and next links with customizable link patterns
- Use Firefox 24+ native console API
- Update zh-CN localization
- Insert mode
- Hit markers can be rotated with Space while in hints mode
- Open multiple links command
- Added command to focus search bar:
- Added commands to stop loading current page and all pages:
- Invisible elements will not get hint markers
- Compatibility with Firefox 25
- Simple shortcut customization with UI in Help dialog
- Use huffman coding algorithm for hint markers generation which results in shorter links
- Implemented Bloom filters to achieve shorter hints for those shortcuts that are used often
- Reimplemented scrolling - now works with pages wihere window is not scrollable
- Find disabled on non HTML documents
- Find string is now global for all windows.
- Fixed logic of locale discovery. Now we rely on general.useragent.locale Firefox preference for current locale
- Custom hint chars hotfix
- Reimplemented find mode: CJK support, performace boost
- `a/` or `a.` to highlight all matches of the search string on the page
- Hint markers will now reach into iframes
- Key handling is disabled when a popupmenu or panel are shown
- `yf` will now also focus links and copy values from text/textarea element
- `vf` will show hit markers to focus the underlying element
- : to open Firefox Developer Toolbar, Esc to close it.
- Add Hungarian locale (@thenonameguy).
- Add Polish locale (@grn).
- Don't close pinned tabs when pressing x (@grn).
- Switched to Makefile for building the extension release (@carno).
- Mrakers CSS tweaks (@helmuthdu)
- Thanks to @mozillazg and @mcomella for translation contributions.
- Added 'gh' command that will navigate to the home page.
- Added 'o' command to focus address bar.
- 'p' and 'P' will parse the contents of the clipboard. If the string in the clipboard appears to be a url then it will navigate to this url. Otherwise it will search for the string in the clipboard using currently selected search provider.
- Now hint markers for links will stay on top of all the markers for different kinds of elements.
- Esc will now also close the focused default search bar.
- Fixed bugs related to keyboard events handling, XUL documents, and some other issues.
- Bug fixed where not all the commands could be disabled via the Help dialog.
- Toolbar button hotfix
- Added an option to disable individual shortcuts via the help dialog