Review by Firefox user 16878334
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12401675, 15 dae geledeThe modified browser profile does not pass Cloudflare's validation. https://webbrowsertools.com/ip address/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Barry Allen, 20 dae geledeWith extension enabled all the sites that use Cloudflare are don't load. Which makes this extension pretty much useless. I hope this issue get fixed then i will change my review.
Edit: Another review reminded me that it "makes the CPU go nuts every 30 seconds!"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16957737, 'n maand geledeThis bugs websites that use Cloudflare DDoS protection in the default settings. Funny that their own official website uses Cloudflare protection, so there is probably a workaround but I prefer to just disable it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sylvain, 'n maand geledeA bit unintuitive, but does the job. Bing chat here I come.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12189513, 'n maand geledeLittle bit unintuative. You just must to have lots of spare time to repeatedly read and test the meaning of all these buttons and watch all these videos. Installed month ago and still not found free hours to sit down and start to learn a new way to switch UA of my browser. Not yet removed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marc, 'n maand geledeThis plugin is either a completely unintuitive piece of crap or it just plainly doesn't work in firefox 113
- Rated 5 out of 5by Letsric, 'n maand geledeThis addon makes it possible, to use the Bing AI-Chat with Firefox, although it's normally only avalible for mIcRoSoFtS ReCoMeNdeT BroWSer
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14322007, 'n maand geledeDoes exactly what I need it to do. I love that I can set the user agent per site. I can save and export my configuration or I can change the user-agent string ad-hoc.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Duser, 2 maande geledeThis is a great, simple, and robust application. 5-stars for my needs.
Several shortcomings: The user agents are not that up-to-date. currently, i am using fierfox 112 but the add-on shows a user agent up to firefox 108. not a big deal; i can edit that manually but i preferred if the add-on automatically updated that info.
I'd also like there to be a mode for the extension to auto-apply the most used user agents out there on the web.