- Rated 4 out of 5Can you spoof UserAgent from header ?
Check on https://browserspy.dk/useragent.php
Not working on first visit.
- Rated 4 out of 5There was an issue on Linux several months back that seemed to ignore some of the agent settings, but this appears to have been fixed. Thank you! Recommended, great extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5So far it is working well. Thanks a lot! Finally i am out of request desktop site hell.
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work for me. FF 70.0.1 64-bit. May a conflict with another plugin or whatever but it does nothing.
- Rated 2 out of 5Doesn't Work on local file
Firefox Dev 71.0b7 (64 bits)
- Rated 5 out of 5Cool!
- Rated 5 out of 5Setting user agent for a window is nice. It'd better if it were persistent beyond Firefox restarts. Currently I have to set the user-agent for a window after Firefox started.