- by Edtango, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Have used this for a long time now and have had a near faultless experience.
The one time I did have an issue, I raised it on GitHub and the developer had responded and fixed it in no time at all.
Great extension for people that like/need to use a large number of tabs while still making it easy to navigate between them.
- by Suraj, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Tree Style Tab is life saver if you open lots of tabs (who doesn't 🤷♂️)
It groups tabs based on how from where you opened it, and I love it
Thank you for building it
- by Alex, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5This is beyond useful, especially with the userchrome.css rules that people tend to recommend at the same time as it. This changes the whole tab-management game, why isn't this built in to everything by now?
- by Vladi928, 'n jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5A great idea, but ... Almost every time I go to Firefox, I find that the extension works extremely unstable, and the tabs change their place. I have already been tortured to clean up every time. Optimizing tree recovery using the cache only helps in 10% of cases. It remains to look for a new extension
- by JD, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5This is the main reason I use Firefox. I won't consider any other browser because of TST. No other browser has anything this fabulous. I started using the basics of TST as soon as I installed it. Over time, I began customizing it by adding more and more of its functions and making it even better.
- by Blade, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Best add-on I had EVER for Firefox. Stable, dependable, well-featured, well-documented. Not to mention it solves a problem (moving to 16:9 screens from 4:3) which browsers should have solved in the last 15 years, but ALL of them FAILED.