- by Firefox user 14301509, 10 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5I cannot imagine using a browser without it. It's a pity that Firefox breaks compatibility and right now my main issue is that I cannot share tabs between devices.
- by jwadamson, 16 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Extremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`
- by Ondra Žižka, 2 maande geledeRated 5 out of 5I can't imagine using a browser effectively without this. The non-existence of such addon for Chrome is also the main reason I am not using Chrome.
This performs well, has all features I need, is stable... what more can one want from a plugin.
The only downside is it can't hide the default tab bar, but the author explained that it's because Firefox does not allow that.