Rated 4,4 out of 5
4,4 Stars out of 5
by robsku, 2 maande gelede
Rated 5 out of 5
Awesome! I used to love an old legacy add-on callet Tab Mix Plus, which really is an awesome add-on for the tab bar, but now I love the tab tree much more - it's also specifically nice with small netbooks, like my Acer Aspire One D270 (old, I know, but still works marvels if not put under too heavy strain), that have a widescreen display and very low vertical resolution - you can hide the sidebar if you need to, although most of the time it's not a problem, and you save the height of the tab bar in vertical resolution available to show the actual page. With such small displays it really does matter a lot.
- by Firefox user 15592838, 7 ure geledeRated 5 out of 5Great tool to structure tabs for tab-hoarder like me!
Only one thing could make this better - If the structure would somehow be saved when I use my "OneTab" extension.
If you could work with that developer to get that then this is worth 6 stars :)
Also I like the little pop up message about how how to hide Tree tabs and regular tabs in one step, I wonder if a similar annotation could show new users about the other TST additions/addons?
BTW- Maybe the Close 'Tree Style Tab' button should be a collapse icon (<) instead of (X), because that symbolises a non-reversible closing action to me.
- by Boštjan, 4 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5I will give you 5 starts, but I will stay on Firefox 56 ! Why easy all browsers are garbage ! Why devs think we are still in stone age... it is really to hard for them to add simple code -> Multi-row? Why would I click more and have complicated browsing, if I can see all tabs without clicking anything. I have 24" screen and now I will be forced to click every time on sidebar to see tabs :D I will stay on v56 browsing is a lot easier and faster especially with Tab Groups and All-in-One Sidebar. All-in-One Sidebar is the best sidebar ever created for browsers. Sidebar in latest version is just LOL! Sidebar on the left side and icon on the right side :D Sidebar ALWAYS have own button and it is on the same side as Sidebar. Height same as web page and width 2-5 px. Easy to open/close sidebar, because it is on edge of the screen. Sure AIO SIdebar have a lot of features ex: auto open/close sidebar 3 sizes Shift + double-click, double click, Ctrl + double-click and a lot more. All 3 sizes can be set by user for ex: I have ctrl + double-click set to 960 px this is when I use two websites one in sidebar and other in tab -> split view and to move website to sidebar is 2 clicks cca 3 sec.
I know that browsers are garbage and therefore addons devs can't make good addons like in the older version of Firefox.
Mmm - Firefox v73
"*I've found TST crashes the browser pretty reliably and Firefox can't restore my session. I'm a serial tabber so losing 100-200 tabs that I accumulate over the course of a week or two kind of kills me. The only thing I've found that might be helpful to users/in troubleshooting is that TST crashes far less when only one window is open. I'd say it crashes every 15 min - 2 hr when multiple windows are open but less than once a day if only one window is used. Also, one window only is far less likely to wipe your session."
Wow I didn't know that... oh yeah latest version have old window mode and don`t have Tab Groups I forget about that. Sad how they ruined firefox...
If this addon crash every day this is sure not for me or my father :D My father leave ex: 100 tabs open for days :D Multi-row and Tab Groups never crash even Firefox v56 never crash! I leave Firefox open for 14 days without close it and is stable as rock :)
- by Ons-joe, 8 dae geledeRated 2 out of 5It would be great except it's not impossible under any circumstances to remove the existing tab bar in any way. I tried creating a userCrome.css file since that appeared to be the only way but to no avail. If I have no choice but to have a top tab bar there is no point in having your addon. Shame.
- by Whoosh, 25 dae geledeRated 1 out of 5Since last FF update to 74.0 (64 bit) this extension stopped working. After de and re-installing it worked again, BUT the keayboard shortcuts are absent (most important: F1).
I can't see any workaround.
- by Mmm, 'n maand geledeRated 3 out of 5Firefox v. 73.0.1
I'd love to give this five stars but I have one major problem and one suggestion:
*I've found TST crashes the browser pretty reliably and Firefox can't restore my session. I'm a serial tabber so losing 100-200 tabs that I accumulate over the course of a week or two kind of kills me. The only thing I've found that might be helpful to users/in troubleshooting is that TST crashes far less when only one window is open. I'd say it crashes every 15 min - 2 hr when multiple windows are open but less than once a day if only one window is used. Also, one window only is far less likely to wipe your session.
*Search function: Again, as a serial tabber, I'd love a search function to find a tab quickly. This is especially true since crashes often wipe the session. opening all the tabs again, combined with the nesting feature - I think it'd be very helpful.
THANK YOU for creating this extension. I hope I didn't come off as ungrateful with my criticism. Only trying to help. Cheers!