- by Firefox user 15307017, 2 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Hi i hope developer want keep make update when needed because this only extension that is working and working good for make a web page truly readable
Developer responseposted 2 jaar geledeThank you for the review. The extension is being worked on -- please send email to the support page (or open a ticket on the github page for this extension) if you find any problems and I will try to address the problem.
- by zedux, 2 jaar geledeRated 4 out of 5The reader is probably the best for Firefox, but it didn´t identify the encoding of a page and the characters became messed. For example: http://www.planalto.gov.br/CCIVIL_03/_Ato2019-2022/2019/Decreto/D10024.htm
Developer responseposted 2 jaar geledeThank you for the review and the sample URL which is not processed properly. A fix for this specific URL is available now in the latest released version, 3.0.12. Please do let me know if you run into any other problems and I will try to address them.
- by Firefox user 15248524, 2 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5This is the best! After using this its just no possible to read pages without tranqulity reader, because this removes all crap and focus on what you want to read instead.
Love the options in the lower corner! Just click and it will present you with more links, offline reading, save and read later.
- by Firefox user 15191256, 2 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5I cant get the same experience using reader mode in Firefox as i get with Tranquility Reader.
This is really a GREAT extension. Im reading a lot on the web, and using Tranquility Reader gives me a totally new and much improved experience reading and also save content for offline reading, customizing font. font color and so on.
Thank you so very much for creating Tranquility Reader!
- by ©joshzi, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5I've tested many apps to find one that reduces the page to text. Tranquillity reader works without exception on all pages that didn't work with other readview-apps.
- by Firefox user 14594428, 3 jaar geledeRated 4 out of 5This add-on has been great. My one concern is that I am unable to change the font using an Android phone and tablet. I've been trying to change the used font from the default to Times New Roman. The changes take effect on the desktop-based add-ons, but my one reservation is Android. Overall, amazing app.