- by Broffrey, 4 maande geledeRated 1 out of 5Avoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- by Firefox user 17061520, 7 maande geledeRated 1 out of 5Added it to a new Firefox installation today. Does not show up on any Amazon Smile page I visit. Very disappointing as it worked fine on Chrome.
- by x_o_x_o, 'n jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5Sadly as noted by many others, just doesn't work for AU. Clicking the tiny add-on icon just opens up a blank pop-up window with 2 tabs that do absolutely nothing
- by Firefox user 16589202, 'n jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work.
Even when trying products that are best selling. It was recommended to me by a friend and its a shame It doesn't work in firefox
- by Firefox user 13372944, 2 jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5Does work any more, i create price watches on items, you report it available, i go to link and same old price . this has been on multiple products that i set price watches on. so much for your price tracker.
- by Firefox user 10364705, 2 jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5Can't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.
- by llottoll, 5 jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.