Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
Shows thumbnail-style catalog of tabs. It will be shown for following contexts:
- press "F8" key (you can change this hotkey as you like)
- both click (both left and right buttons are clicked together)
- mouseover on the toolbar button
- mouseover on the tab bar
- switching tabs by "Ctrl-Tab(Command-Tab)" shortcut
- switching tabs by wheel scrolling (a feature of All-In-One Gestures)
Thumbnails can be select with dragging or ctrl-click. You can close multiple tabs, related to selected thumbnails, at a time.
My another extension "Stack Style Tabs" ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1936/ ) includes one of feature of this. If you like simple extensions, try it.
* Improved: Thumbnails are shown in a independent popup, not in a window.
* Improved: Works with features for selected tabs with Multiple Tab Handler.
* Improved: When the native Ctrl-Tab feature of Firefox 3.6 and later is available, then Tab Catalog doesn't override Ctrl-Tab action anymore.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: