- Rated 3 out of 5Can be better, unfortunately..
- Rated 1 out of 5When activated goes on error.
Tested on the latest Firefox Developer
- Rated 5 out of 5Ótimo app!!! Muito prático e direto ao ponto, funciona 100%
- Rated 4 out of 5UI is wrong when I put icon on the menu.
the version is 56.0.2
- Rated 5 out of 5Sipp mamtap
- Rated 5 out of 5Great
- Rated 1 out of 5I try to setup refresh on one tab, but it only gets activated on a different tab in an *other* window! Needs some more work...
- Rated 3 out of 5It is inconvenient because it is located at the top of the page each time it is updated.
I want you to keep the scrolled position.
- Rated 4 out of 5Please, add context RMB-menu - for pages and tabs, as alternative to the button-menu.
p.s. Do you have a github page ? )
- Rated 1 out of 5It literally doesn't do anything. I set a time interval and then it still just says "OFF".
- Rated 5 out of 5простое и приятное дополнение. работает как надо!
- Rated 3 out of 5Works, but the UI is pretty awkward.
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great in Firefox 57 (Developer Edition).
My only wish is that I could type a refresh interval into the interface instead of having to use the up and down arrows.
- Rated 1 out of 5I needed another auto-reloader, so I decided to give this a try, even though in the description it sounded a not so good idea (reloading based on URL, instead of tab id.) It has no [Apply] button or anything, so I was never sure the period was set or the add-on was active for the tab/URL (even though the period set reappeared when I reopened its pop-up). Anyway, nothing ever happened, no reloading, no nothing...
- Rated 5 out of 5Works fine for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5Was alright, kinda clunky interface, but it's stopped recognizing what tab I'm on and only ever sees one tab regardless of what I click on.
When it worked it was great, but those days are gone :/