Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
In Firefox 29, Mozilla decided it would rework the UI again, and ended up removing the Add-on Bar as well.
Status-4-Evar aims to bring back the Status Bar / Add-on Bar with the familiar classic status bar items, give you more control over the built-in Firefox features, and provide new alternatives.
The extension provides "Status Text", "Progress Meter", "Download Status", and "Legacy Status Bar" (Firefox 29+) items. These toolbar items can be moved wherever you want by customizing the toolbars. Behavior of the toolbar items, and other additional settings, can be controlled in the Status-4-Evar preferences.
This extension can also act as a replacement for the Fission extension. There are preferences to show links, status, and progress in the location bar instead of the toolbar items.
Check out the code! S4E is now on GitHub:
Want to provide a translation? Status-4-Evar can be found on BabelZilla:
- Firefox 4 - 28: by default, there is a flexible space on the Add-on Bar. When you install S4E, this flexible space gets replaced with the Status Text toolbar item. When you disable/uninstall S4E, this toolbar item obviously goes away. To "fix" the toolbar, all you have to do is customize the toolbar and put a flexible space between the close button and everything else.
Please do not email me for support/help/bug reports. I will not respond and will probably just delete it. The preferred way to contact me is to post in the official support topic on MozillaZine or create an issue on GitHub.
* Fix non-compliant usage of 'let' in Firefox 44 (Bugs 589199, 1202902)
* Rename preference names from status4evar.* to extensions.caligon.s4e.*
* Fix location bar integration in Firefox 42.
* Drop support for Firefox 37.0 and older.
* Improve fullscreen HTML5 video detection (fix on Google Drive). Support fullscreen iframe elements.
* Add e10s multi-process support for detecting fullscreen video.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Weergawe 2015.10.10.15b: