- by Firefox user 13332110, 4 maande geledeRated 5 out of 5works almost perfectly and seems to be improving over time, feels amazing to be able to contribute by uploading sponsors and other skippable sections that slipped by
completely changed my experience on youtube i cant live without it now
- by Benjamin Walter, 4 maande geledeRated 5 out of 5It was pretty fun to build this extension. I am going to share with the most number of people that I am able to!
Foi muito divertido contruir esta extenção. Eu vou compartilhar com o maior número de pessoas que eu puder.
- by lena, 4 maande geledeRated 5 out of 5Literally a must-have no matter what your using. I have it installed on every single web browser I have. Whenever I'm away from my computers and watching a youtube video on my phone I forget that sponsors and all that wasted time in videos even exist and when it doesn't automatically skip, it makes you just appreciate Sponsorblock even more. I love that it tells me how much time I have saved with all the skipped sections. So far I'm already at almost 24 hours. I also love being able to submit things myself - makes me feel like I'm doing my part for the community as dumb as that sounds. But even if you get to a new upload within the first 30 minutes, all the sections are likely to be submitted.
- by Firefox user 14040845, 4 maande geledeRated 5 out of 5Самое полезное расширение наравне с юблок. На удивление - во всех роликах что смотрю на русском ютубе тоже все рекламные вставки уже отмечены, в первые минут 20-30 после выхода ролика. В общем - лучшее!
- by Firefox user 16930830, 4 maande geledeRated 1 out of 5won't block annoying outro/ending animations
edit: wrong, moderators have locked certain videos from them being blocked
Developer responseposted 4 maande geledeyes it does, it is just disabled by default
Videos are locked from getting new segments when all the segments have been submitted to prevent spam. I don't know your exact situation, but you are probably mad by either
1. a decision to leave in a certain sponsor disclosure that is required knowledge for the video due to it being required to know the bias of the speaker in the video (example: a fully sponsored "review" about a product, you can't just skip the sponsor disclosure)
2. segments being submitted under the self promotion category that you do not agree with (just enable that category in settings to skip those too)
3. It is a new video, someone submitted stuff before you and you need to refresh
- by Firefox user 14963485, 4 maande geledeRated 1 out of 5I installed this and tried it and was not able to make it work. None of my friends could figure it out either. Out consensus: Does not work! Maybe we missed something... Either way, it got removed. Sorry, no offense intended.