Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
- Faster navigation within long web pages (dynamic scroll distance).
- Less disorientation when scrolling, especially with long texts (fluid scroll).
- Reading while scrolling is actually possible.
- No learning curve - unaltered interaction, but more useful outcome.
- Very customizable, sane defaults.
- Fun, Addictive - may trigger an emotional response, beware ;)
Watch a video demonstration on youtube.
Compatible with: Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey*
SmoothWheel offers an enhanced and configurable version of the built in smooth-scroll. It uses some unique algorithms for smoothness and adaptive behavior (scrolls fast or slow by trying to anticipate the intention of the user). Looks somewhat like the credits at the end of a movie, but controlled by scrolling the mouse wheel as one normally does. Works with text-boxes and drop-down boxes too.
NOTE: If you prefer, the version on SmoothWheel's homepage doesn't need a compatibility check when Firefox updates (isn't limited by maxVersion). It may also update sooner. Other than that, it's identical to the version on this page.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug, please use the comments system on SmoothWheel's home page to report it. No registration required.
* Also compatible with ChatZilla, Songbird, Flock, KompoZer, Prism, XUL Runner, and few deprecated applications. However, maintenance of these compatibilities may be less frequent.
Note that alpha/nightly builds of Firefox are a moving target and sometimes broken themselves, so expect occasional incompatibilities with bleeding edge builds (but do report them on the home page such that I can fix them).
Also, to configure in older Mozilla/SeaMonkey, enter in the address bar: chrome://smoothwheel/content/prefoverlay.xul
- Smoother scroll animation (and less CPU usage) - this version uses optimal timing (FPS - using requestAnimationFrame) which is supported on recent Firefox releases. So the timing configuration section will be invisible (and inactive). However, it'll be automatically available and configurable if optimal timing is not supported (old Firefox builds).
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
Om eie versamelings te bou, is 'n Mozilla-byvoegingsrekening nodig.
Also, If you feel especially generous, please consider a donation of any amount.